BF1942 DC Server

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
[USEF]TK
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF1942 DC Server

Post by [USEF]TK »

HEY!!! You guys ROCK! I we go the server up within 2 hours or so of asking!! Everything seems to be looking good, all xcept some connection probs, the server name is [USEF]-BF1942 D/C .38 The Ip = 66.54.88.72:14567

first when you look in GameSpy it says the server ping is like 200 + and many people use filters to search out server 100 and lower so if this could be looked at it would really help. When you in game the pings ROCK!

Second, while in game at random points it will display connections problems and if your in a heli or plane when the server does respond you crash...

We are on verio. Another question, I was reading post how the verio option is no longer allowed and that level 3 replaced it, if we switch over to level 3 will it still be the same price as it is for Verio?

Thanks a lot guys 8O
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I unfortunately have no idea why the ping would show differently in their browser versus in the game :(. I'll try checking around and see if anybody can give me an answer on that.

Are you still having those connection problems today, after the work done on the switch this morning?

As for the Verio question, we are not planning to charge current Verio customers more for the upgrade although we are still reviewieng the matter.
[USEF]TK
New to forums
New to forums

Post by [USEF]TK »

Well when you hit refresh the ping goes from 70ms to 200ms but if you right click on the server and hit refresh server it will stay at 70ms....
whutdufuk
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by whutdufuk »

Not sure if this was answered, but the connection problems while flying a heli or plane comes from a flaw in the Desert Combat code, and I believe they fixed it in the newest version. If not, oh well, it is not a lag issue with NFo.