Battlelog Not Showing Servers - Again!

TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Battlelog Not Showing Servers - Again!

Post by TimSad »

It seems this is why my servers have not been populating even with 4 of my clanmates trying to get them going... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/fo ... 962647949/
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Re: Battlelog Not Showing Servers - Again!

Post by TimeX »

That happens sometimes and this time may be related to the Blaze issues earlier. If you ever catch your server not showing in the list, a server restart should fix it.
TimeX
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

There's been 4 guys on one of our servers for an hour now and not a single person has joined since... :| What to do, what to do?...
ImageImage
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Definitely try restarting the servers first, if you haven't already. With those earlier Blaze issues, many servers seemed to be temporarily delisted and likely won't work properly again until after a restart.

If a server still won't show in Battlelog, even after a restart, please open up a support request and have it escalated to me. I can then take it to EA, who will take it to their Battlelog contractor (http://esn.me/) and try to find the disconnect between the two systems.
badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by badbadrobot »

We are having the same issues. About 8 of us in a server, no one showed up for 3 hours. Clan mates had trouble finding the server. This was after our server disappeared when all the servers went down. That blaze issue.
Founder of GSN Gaming.
chemist
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by chemist »

Ive noticed in the last few weeks that 90% of the players that connect to our servers are from outside the US. Also, the 10% that do connect to my server within the US have it saved as a favorite. I am able to see my servers in battle log when i search for the same config - but 3 of my friends were not able to pull them up (all living in the same region that the server is listed as). Are my servers not being listed in the united states anymore?

How did my server go from constantly being full to empty with nothing changing? ... This sucks.

badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by badbadrobot »

We are experiencing the same behavior. So hard to fill a server now. Can I ask how you can tell how many people have your server Favorited?
Founder of GSN Gaming.
chemist
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by chemist »

I pull up their name in battlelog and look at their favorite servers. silly - but for checking a few names its not too bad. I also use gameme.com to watch stats for the server: http://fcg.gameme.com/bfiii3

just a few minutes ago there were 10 players on the server. 3 were in the US (and had my server in their fav's, and the other 7 were from europe.). unreal.
chemist
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by chemist »

Also, you can see here how many players in the last 48hrs have conected from outside the US. http://fcg.gameme.com/players/bfiii3
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

chemist wrote:Ive noticed in the last few weeks that 90% of the players that connect to our servers are from outside the US. Also, the 10% that do connect to my server within the US have it saved as a favorite. I am able to see my servers in battle log when i search for the same config - but 3 of my friends were not able to pull them up (all living in the same region that the server is listed as). Are my servers not being listed in the united states anymore?

How did my server go from constantly being full to empty with nothing changing? ... This sucks.

My 1k ticket Metro server went from rank #2 to rank # 170 throughout the past few weeks or so. There's no way that other metro servers that had lower ranks maintained or increased their populations naturally. I'm convinced that something behind the scenes along with this Battlelog issue is what caused this for our server. But, I look at the positive side of things...

At least it saves me $105 a month. I do,however, feel bad about having to drop my server on NFO because they are honestly the best provider, with excellent customer support, and they really care for us. Well, I will still have my 32 player TDM server... :)
ImageImage
Scarab
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Scarab »

I'm relieved we're not alone, but I'm getting so disappointed and frustrated with this whole browser thing. We seed the server with 4 to 6 players or more and nobody can find it. It's not found in the listings for hours, only if someone has it marked as a favorite.

I don't know what EA is doing, but I don't buy the stuff EA/Dice is feeding us or NFO. They're doing something and it's fishy. I've already had to shut down 1 server, and planning to shut down yet another after hitting some high rankings only a few weeks ago. It's like somebody turned off a switch.

I'll sort by each column, and yet the browser will show me 100's of empty servers, with only a dozen at the top when sorted by players. Ours has 8 players on it and doesn't show up. Ridiculous.

We're using variable server size, variable tickets and I've even tried resetting the GUID of the server with no improvement.

Edge, suggest they try turning off showing empty servers by default unless someone wants to find an empty server? Meaning, browser will present populated servers by default, no empty servers unless someone clicks on the button, then prioritize/sort by ping.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I can try. They haven't yet responded to my last inquiry about Battlelog behavior, though (I sent them one based on the earlier discussion in this thread).
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

They must have screwed lots up today.

Almost everyone in our clan couldn't log in to battlelog.
We all had to go and do the forgot password.

Seems they trashed everyones password.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
Colt
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Colt »

This cracks me up - we have the same issue. For the past week 10 of us on and it just gets randoms here and there to fill a slot where 1 or 2 leave. Then she finally dwindles down to nothing.

Check it out...server was empty all night and somehow around 3-4AM she skyrocketed to full capacity 64 players. I'm obviously not complaining about what happened this AM, just giving feedback to maybe some parallels can be joined.

-FYI- I am NOT running the autopopulator.

badbadrobot
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by badbadrobot »

Colt wrote:This cracks me up - we have the same issue. For the past week 10 of us on and it just gets randoms here and there to fill a slot where 1 or 2 leave. Then she finally dwindles down to nothing.

Check it out...server was empty all night and somehow around 3-4AM she skyrocketed to full capacity 64 players. I'm obviously not complaining about what happened this AM, just giving feedback to maybe some parallels can be joined.

-FYI- I am NOT running the autopopulator.

We had the same sort of thing happen. Yesterday early afternoon there were six of us in the server for atleast 2-3 hours. NO ONE JOINED. Then out of no where BAM, all these people started joining and it was full for the rest of the night. WTF.
Founder of GSN Gaming.