hltv

lethaltalon
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

hltv

Post by lethaltalon »

i saw this in a search for "hltv"
You can also have it record demos by typing "rcon record <file prefix>" in the HL Console. File prefix is just the name so you can identifiy the file from the rest of your demos.

After you are done recording make sure to type "rcon stoprecording" in the HL Console to stop recording. If you do not the demo might not be saved properly.
but i could not find an how to retrieve that recorded demo, so can i access it from say ftp?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: hltv

Post by kraze »

Hi,

Is this a standalone HLTV server? If so you should be able to find the FTP information on the "Server Control" tab in your CP.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
lethaltalon
A regular
A regular

Post by lethaltalon »

it came with the match server a clan member wanted to rent, also came with mumble, i'm the clan owner and he has giving me access to it in CP, so maybe not being the owner, i am not seeing the ftp info listed in the server like i do for the one i am the primary owner of?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It should actually be on the "File manager" page of the control panel. You will need to ask the owner of the server for this login information.
lethaltalon
A regular
A regular

Post by lethaltalon »

yea file manager link is not listed in my view so i figured it was an access thing, thanks i will get in touch with the primary owner
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

If this is specifically a HLTV server, not SourceTV, you should see a HLTV server in your control panel separate from the game server. Also, a HLTV server will have a "Configuration" instead of the "File manager" page, and you can find FTP info at the very bottom of that.
TimeX
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I stand corrected -- it's called "Configuration", TimeX is right.