BF3 Server Product Offering, I'm Willing To Pay

chuckin_beast
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

BF3 Server Product Offering, I'm Willing To Pay

Post by chuckin_beast »

As part of the competitive community, we have constantly been shit on by Dice/EA in not answering our requirements. I'm wondering if perhaps the data we require is server side and could be aggregated by you guys. Again, this is an additional service I'm willing to pay for.

I know the vast majority of the data must be there because "battle reports" are generated for public server and are available through battlelog. What I am looking for is a simple text file report similar to the existing "battle reports" but with perhaps a little more detail. I would want the Kill/Deaths/Accuracy/Headshots/Revives/Damage Dealt of each person that participated in the round. The reasons I want this are fairly obvious from a player evaluation perspective, it is incredibly frustrating that we can't get this. Is this possible? Can you help?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: BF3 Server Product Offering, I'm Willing To Pay

Post by Edge100x »

We do not have special access to that type of information on our end, as it's not logged to disk by the server, and apart from that we have the same rcon access to the server that all tools have. =\
RadicalMode
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by RadicalMode »

chuckin_beast wrote:As part of the competitive community, we have constantly been shit on by Dice/EA in not answering our requirements. I'm wondering if perhaps the data we require is server side and could be aggregated by you guys. Again, this is an additional service I'm willing to pay for.

I know the vast majority of the data must be there because "battle reports" are generated for public server and are available through battlelog. What I am looking for is a simple text file report similar to the existing "battle reports" but with perhaps a little more detail. I would want the Kill/Deaths/Accuracy/Headshots/Revives/Damage Dealt of each person that participated in the round. The reasons I want this are fairly obvious from a player evaluation perspective, it is incredibly frustrating that we can't get this. Is this possible? Can you help?
I think it can be developed... some battlelog apis have leaked.
chuckin_beast
New to forums
New to forums

Post by chuckin_beast »

Edge100x wrote:We do not have special access to that type of information on our end, as it's not logged to disk by the server, and apart from that we have the same rcon access to the server that all tools have. =\
Aren't these variables stored, at least temporarily, at the server level? I've seen other server providers keeping track of peoples' kills long term etc so there must be a way. To calculate the score of the person the server must now how many revives they got, kill assist (damage dealt) etc etc. Seems like it would be as simple as a script that dumps all these variables at the end of the round. A CSV file, nothing complicated, just the raw data --- I'll manipulate it in excel.