TF2 Arena VSH

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Obeying Slave
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

TF2 Arena VSH

Post by Obeying Slave »

My experience with Nuclear Fallout has been outstanding. I had been hosting my own server for a while, but I decided it was high time to start renting. I Google'd for a bit until I came to SPUF. I saw a post about Nuclear Fallout being the best TF2 server host. I wasn't sure what the price would be, but I still checked it out. I was skeptical at first, but as soon as I joined the test server, I knew this was going to be my host. It's a shame I don't use the SQL or free website. We already had forums before so I didn't use the SQL database at all. The price is only slightly higher than other crappy hosts. You get so much more out of their servers too. You don't have to pay extra for replays, no crappy 25000 restricted rate, and a lot for noobs. I'm not a noob anymore to hosting servers, but if I was, I would have no trouble setting up my server. Everything is explained in the config files, they give you instructions, they tell you when there is an update, and have direct donations. This is by far the best host I've ever used. I was with Xenon server for a Garry's Mod server. Never again. The server worked fine for about a week, but then it got slower and slower until it was unplayable. It was so laggy on the server with only 2 props on it. I was angry how my server was throttled because of an over loaded machine. Not with Nuclear Fallout. They make sure they don't over load the servers. They don't just care about money; they care about the experience. All in all I would say this: don't settle for less. Get the best.