The service is well worth the price.

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Freedom4Gamers
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The service is well worth the price.

Post by Freedom4Gamers »

Notice: Below states my opinion, my opinion is my opinion, you may or may not be offended or in agreement with my opinion. If you cannot handle a possible different opinion than yours, please do not read below. I am not liable for any anger, increase in blood pressure or any other negative mental or physical side effects from reading my opinion. Reading below means that I assume you take full responsibility and you agree that it is at your own risk. I also assume that you will not contact me to help pay for any costs of health care for any damages to your own health while reading my opinion. In summary, you agree to accept full liability for anything that may happen to you during the duration and or conclusion of reading my opinion. You have been warned.

NFO Servers is expensive indeed, yes you can find other cheaper alternatives, but with excellent service comes with a price. I personally find this service excellent indeed. Their support is fast and reliable, they will almost always give you a satisfying answer. The two servers I currently have up are usually up and operating properly 99% of the time. Performance is always top-notch, get pings between 30-60, though one of my administrators sometimes gets lower than 15. Occasionally, the server experiences some poor performance due to an on-going DDoS/DoS attack on another client on the same machine, though these are usually fairly rare and solved within 72 hours. The control panel should be easy to navigate through for the average user, though being a little tech-savvy will help with the FTP part.

Overall, if you're looking for top quality server hosting and willing to pay the price for it, then NFO Servers is certainly for you. It will save you frustration and some stressful episodes that you will likely experience with other cheaper hosts that offer "too good to be true" deals. I personally have never had any thoughts of switching server hosts from NFO Servers and I am very happy I switched to NFO Servers from my previous host.
GreenPepper
Executive Producer
Freedom4Gamers
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: The service is well worth the price.

Post by Edge100x »

We're actually not even all that expensive :). Among name-brand GSPs, our prices are pretty standard for shared servers, and drastically lower than others for customers who use a managed VDS.

We address DDoS attacks as soon as we see them or they're brought to our attention, so they are dealt with in a matter of minutes. I don't think I've ever seen one last 72 hours!
Freedom4Gamers
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Freedom4Gamers »

Edge100x wrote:I don't think I've ever seen one last 72 hours!
Well I wasn't sure of an exact time, I've never really had an issue with DDoS/DoS attacks with NFO Servers, though there was this one time with my Garry's Mod server though that lasted for less than a few hours I believe and only increased pings (didn't time anyone out).
GreenPepper
Executive Producer
Freedom4Gamers
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

If you see an attack, please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can check it out. You can also use the Firewall page to look at it and possibly filter it yourself, if you believe that you are the target and you are comfortable with doing so.
Freedom4Gamers
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Freedom4Gamers »

Edge100x wrote:If you see an attack, please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can check it out.
I did contact support that's how I was aware that there was an actual denial of service attack going on. :P
GreenPepper
Executive Producer
Freedom4Gamers