My Awesome NFO Experience

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Wexcide
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My Awesome NFO Experience

Post by Wexcide »

I currently own 3 servers, 2 I just purchased today (Aug 19th), the other a couple months ago.

I started off with an Arma 2 OA server, and I could not have been more impressed. Not only were they the cheapest Arma servers I could find, but also the best performing I have ever played on. I used to host with gameservers.com but got fed up wit their lack of performance, so I thought what the heck I will give them a try, thinking that for the cheaper price I would probably be getting the same performance but at least I'd be saving money. Was I wrong! The server almost never lagged unless we were running tons and tons of bots added in with lots of explosives. I have never seen the CPU usage of the server go over 35-40% and dip below 4.8 GB of free memory. It did drop to like 200 MB once, I contacted support, and they had the issue resolved within 10 minutes.

Unfortunately because of lack of support from the ArmA community I was playing with, I am pulling the plug on that server.

However, with the co-funding of a friend, we decided to get into the new Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and launch a new community (mancavegaming.net)

Again, I decided to go with NFO because of such awesome performance with the last server. The server was installed and ready to go within 15 minutes, which was awesome. Because of an error on my issue, my server got screwed up within 15 minutes of me trying to configure it! Again, I contacted support and their awesome staff had the issue resolved within 5 minutes this time! Incredible support! Within minutes of me having my server configured properly, people began flocking to my server, and I had it full within 30 mins it seemed like. Not a single complaint about performance! Everybody had awesome pings! Even myself! I get my servers in Chicago because it is central, even though I am nowhere near Chicago.

Also, I purchased a Teamspeak 3 server today, again because I am leaving everything I had from my ArmA community and giving it a fresh start. I have not had anyone through it yet, but I have been idling in it all day and have not been disconnected once, which seemed to be a semi-frequent issue with out last host.

I cannot say enough good things about NFO and their awesome support staff! I look forward to expanding my new community with more CS:GO, BF3, TF2, and whatever else servers we decide to expand into.

Thank you NFO.