Can I set up shop with NFO

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
lukeh
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Can I set up shop with NFO

Post by lukeh »

Hi NFO Team,

I am in the assessment stage of researching the viability of setting up a GSP from the UK (where I am based). My plan is to start small and build up slowly and surely, gaining expertise as I go, but not running before I can walk and providing a less then satisfactory service.

To take this approach and I prefer to rent server space and so far I really like what I have seen with NFOServers (Just signed up for a VDS this weekend).

I would like to ask; Would I be allowed to host gameservers within NFO's unmanaged VDS and Dedicated servers and deploy game / billing panels within the NFO 'web hosting' network on rented machines and then sell those services as an independent GSP?

I would really like to set up US based rentals within your network and maybe see if you have a UK / Euro recommendation too.

Please let me know if this is OK, and if so and you have some recommended reading (t&c's, best practises etc) you advice people read, do please let me know.

Best Regards,
Luke
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Can I set up shop with NFO

Post by Edge100x »

You can certainly use unmanaged VDSes/machines for hosting servers that you rent out. Many customers do this here.
Elochai
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Elochai »

Yup, I rent out 2 KF servers for the price of one to a buddy.

There also a reseller plan. I seen one guy on my steam friends who got a reseller plan here and sells at the month price for 12 month plans here. So other words, if NFO bills $5 x 12 months, he sells at $5 x 1 month.
Scott AKA Elochai

Let the Clips Fall Down!
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

New signups for the reseller program are on hold for now, actually, and likely won't be open again until it is replaced with a new affiliate system we are working on.
TimeX
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

TimeX wrote:New signups for the reseller program are on hold for now, actually, and likely won't be open again until it is replaced with a new affiliate system we are working on.
Yey, hopefully the affiliate system will have some type of incentive for VPS/Dedi customers.