need help whit addmin

2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

need help whit addmin

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

hey guys

i like to know how das the addmin work for in game.I mean i have rent it a bf3 server and im not sure how the addmin works.and what are the commands ?

thx for reading this and for your time.
BrendanG
Staff
Staff

Re: need help whit addmin

Post by BrendanG »

If you are renting with NFo servers.com you can look at the "Easy setup" tab of your control panel. And enable the admin daemon there. Then the commands for it are on that page. You may want to use the quick links or mouse overs to get the list.
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

BrendanG wrote:If you are renting with NFo servers.com you can look at the "Easy setup" tab of your control panel. And enable the admin daemon there. Then the commands for it are on that page. You may want to use the quick links or mouse overs to get the list.

Hi

yes im renting from you guys.And yes i have the admin enable.but im not sure how it works
and what are the commands?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The commands are shown in the expand-out menu for each admin, where you are able to choose what each admin can do. We also have a reference here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =50&t=4510
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

Edge100x wrote:The commands are shown in the expand-out menu for each admin, where you are able to choose what each admin can do. We also have a reference here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =50&t=4510

yes i wos able to choose what each of my admins can do.and what leve of admin power they should have.
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

2RBMalcolm wrote:
Edge100x wrote:The commands are shown in the expand-out menu for each admin, where you are able to choose what each admin can do. We also have a reference here: http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =50&t=4510

yes i wos able to choose what each of my admins can do.and what leve of admin power they should have.

what i really like to know is if i add admin and heis or hers names comes like so 2RB-Malcolm.
How shoud i add them correctly?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You should be able to just add the admin's name to the list and it will start working. Is this what you've been trying?
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

Edge100x wrote:You should be able to just add the admin's name to the list and it will start working. Is this what you've been trying?

No not really dit add it some admmins.But i dont think it works because.i try the in game admin commands.Like my salf natrully this is my actual in game name 2RB-Malcolm.But it dit not allow me
to add my of any ones name whit the emty space like my.
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

2RBMalcolm wrote:
Edge100x wrote:You should be able to just add the admin's name to the list and it will start working. Is this what you've been trying?

No not really dit add it some admmins.But i dont think it works because.i try the in game admin commands.Like my salf natrully this is my actual in game name 2RB-Malcolm.But it dit not allow me
i guss what im asking is if iam adding admins corectly? Like So 2RB Malcolm this ismy actual in game name 2RB-Malcolm.
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

2RBMalcolm wrote:
2RBMalcolm wrote:

i guss what im asking is if iam adding admins corectly? Like So 2RB Malcolm this ismy actual in game name 2RB-Malcolm.

Any feed back please?
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

Is 2RB just your clan tag and Malcolm is your name, or is your itself 2RB-Malcolm? If the name itself in game is 2RB-Malcolm, then that is exactly how you type it.
TimeX
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

TimeX wrote:Is 2RB just your clan tag and Malcolm is your name, or is your itself 2RB-Malcolm? If the name itself in game is 2RB-Malcolm, then that is exactly how you type it.
that ismy exact in game name 2RB-Malcolm.And i wos not enable or to add the name like so 2RB-Malcolm.So i add it the name like this 2RB Malcolm.
TimeX
Staff
Staff

Post by TimeX »

What do you mean exactly when you say you were not able, did you see some sort of error?
TimeX
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

I re edit my name and now it seems to work.thx
2RBMalcolm
New to forums
New to forums

Post by 2RBMalcolm »

2RBMalcolm wrote:I re edit my name and now it seems to work.thx
I have a different question is there in game command to get list of the ppl.Like a examlp PB list or something like so.To make admin easyer.

instand of the need of tipe the name.

exampl 2RB-Malcolm 22 and you use the nuber to kick or send in game pms.