New Customer gives five stars

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Krushak
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

New Customer gives five stars

Post by Krushak »

I will be glad to write that NFO has not only the best prices for servers but if a community gets big enough that they rent VPM(the virtual private machines which can host 3 games or more) instead of renting more and more servers. The support has been excellently timed(TimeX, Brendon and a few others. I do apologize if I did not mention you here but those are the names that stand out) and as well John who has been timely in deleting stuff I can't(Because garrymod can be poopy with it's SVN data).

I've ran other servers over the past years since I was 18(I'm 25 now) and it started when CS 1.6 gun game was popular. I have to say the price is the best out there. Where else can you get a 24 slot server + website + 25 slot mumble and all the bells and whistles(such as hyper accellerator[sp?) for free) for $30.81? No where but here. Not to mention everyone has great pings(especially me since I'm from SE wisconsin and my server is in Chicago. :P).

If your a real gamer and real serious about buying a server or VPM, then get it here. Because as your community grows you can switch it on the fly to a VPM and host 3+ servers then for cheap(I think the last time I checked it was 70 bucks).

Not to mention they make a lot of things very simple such as the easy setup and other tabs that make it easier. I am a big computer buff but at times when managing something like a server I do not know much about. So I don't have to go around changing files and then screw up something simple such as mapcycle.txt files. In other words I'm good at fixing computers and crap but game servers I lack in(but I am learning!).

It's simplified enough that even a non-nerdy/computer buff can change things and make a server run. I've only had my server since 10/28 or around there but I am enjoying it and so are my users and community.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: New Customer gives five stars

Post by soja »

NFO is by far the best host to expand with, if you outgrow shared hosting, and get a managed vds you can keep your IPs, if you outgrow that and switch to a managed dedi you can once again keep your IPs. Not to mention they have the fastest server hardware available today, and they always look for the best hardware tomorrow.
Not a NFO employee