Update links

TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Update links

Post by TacTicToe »

Would it be possible that when there is an update to our servers either a changelog is added to the email sent to us, or a link to where we can see the changes for the update?

I'm always naturally curious to see what they didnt fix in an update. :)
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Update links

Post by TacTicToe »

(build number 321866)

Changelog:

Fix RCON output for maplist.list with the predefined playlist types
Fixed map sequencer RCON commands to match expected syntax (RSP request) and removed broken vars.minimap
Fix server crash caused by RCON command vars.allUnlocksUnlocked; also fixed broken assert
Fix buddy score for bomb plant
Fixed bug where player is awarded Platoon Unity Ribbon, even if not utilizing Platoon Preferred Unit
Make CombatMission and HotSpot play two rounds for Predefined Playlists

Here is what I found. Pathetic.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

They often give us a changelist internally, but it's not always clear whether we can release it to customers.

After seeing the changelist for the new version and that it still doesn't include a fix for the player.onChat event, which would allow the admin daemon to respond to in-game commands, I asked them again to fix that. I hope that the next version will have this change.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Yes, thats why I called this update pathetic. I went on my server, typed ! and it came up as a 1 so in game admins still does not work. Admin say still does not work, so none of the scrolling messages appear.

Good news however, they have ADDED the ability to exit the game now, without the need to kill the process! LOL

Pathetic. Port is a port!