VDS blows anything else out of the water

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
Winston
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VDS blows anything else out of the water

Post by Winston »

I've had my fair share of VPSs (both OpenVZ and Xen, as well as KVM). To be honest, I was a little suspicious of ordering a VDS from these guys since they always came across to me as a shared game hosting provider.

I went ahead and got the VDS anyway, and was expecting average performance on a pretty good network. Oh boy, was I wrong. This thing is incredibly fast - both I/O and network-wise. The CPU is also very good. This is by far the best VDS/VPS I have ever had - I'd go as far to say that it beats several dedicated servers I have used - and all for $19.99/mo. Anyway, to wrap it up:

Network: Outstanding! Very, VERY fast (New York location)
Disk: Absolutely amazing, best I have ever seen between VDS/VPS AND dedicated server
Support: Honestly, I don't know about their VDS support - I haven't need it! But I'm sure it's just as quick and helpful as it has been for my ventrilo and web hosting!

I'm on the Linux Single Core plan.

Seriously, this is the best thing I've ever used. I run a PHP script that scans a directory (and all subfolders) for files (and reads a large amount). On a KVM VPS with SSD-cached drives, it took an average of 80 seconds to run the script. On this baby? Maybe 20 seconds. Oh and it's running about 20,000 MySQL queries in this time as well.

Outstanding guys.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: VDS blows anything else out of the water

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Like I tell everyone I refer, you just can't top NFO for performance and support.
Winston
New to forums
New to forums

Re: VDS blows anything else out of the water

Post by Winston »

rustydusty1717 wrote:Like I tell everyone I refer, you just can't top NFO for performance and support.
You got that right!