Warfighter update coming **snicker**

TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Warfighter update coming **snicker**

Post by TacTicToe »

http://www.medalofhonor.com/blog/2012/1 ... changelist

Guess they didnt get the memo, they killed the game already. NOW along with a changelog of nothing-ness they are releasing a 2 map "map pack" for $10! LOL!!!! Let's split a dead community even further.

Clueless is just clueless. Unreal! :roll:
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Warfighter update coming **snicker**

Post by kraze »

I'm pretty sure this game was really just a "we should release something because it's close to Christmas" or it was an attempt to steal some sales from COD.

I am sure next year will be better, Crysis 3, BF4?
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Crysis 2 soured me on Crysis 3. If I play the beta, and I am at least a bit more impressed, I may get C3. At this moment, it is more a wait and see. I had a C2 server that was full all the time, but trying to admin the server, was just a nightmare and unacceptable.

B4 I will get to play the beta since I have the MoHW whatever edition that got me into that beta. Battlefield is turning into a CoD thing though, keep releasing the game each year as a new game. I will get B4, but the whole franchise thing is getting old.

I am eagerly awaiting Warface, that looks hot. Just a bit irritating it is only 5v5 coop, and taking forever for them to release. They said it would be playable in the USA by the end of this year. That's 2 1/2 weeks away, and I havent even gotten my beta access yet.

Just grabbed a screenshot of MoHW servers from GT. Not too impressive. Pages and pages and pages of empty servers.

kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Hmmm, that F2P doesn't make me happy. It most likely means they will incorporate an in-game store and the only way to get upgrades would be with 15K points or $5 cash.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!