never saw this before

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
UnArMeD_ARMY
A regular
A regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

never saw this before

Post by UnArMeD_ARMY »

Ok well people on my server are "swimming"

http://www.unarmed.net/upload/uploadFil ... st0008.jpg

lol and.. i never saw or heard of this before, is this amx mod or what? and how would i turn it on/off
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

I have never seen that before either. weird
Vm|Mayhem
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vm|Mayhem »

I have, it's called a balarina script. It's at all the cheat sites. I only know this because I block cheat scripts with hlg and I'm on the testing team...lol... Does everyone on your server do this?
Last edited by Vm|Mayhem on Thu Jan 22, 2004 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

Not I. :)
UnArMeD_ARMY
A regular
A regular

Post by UnArMeD_ARMY »

well how do i fix it :(
Vm|Mayhem
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vm|Mayhem »

UnArMeD_ARMY wrote:well how do i fix it :(
Is it happening to everyone or just a few people? If it's just a few people they are running the script. I ban them for it. :D
UnArMeD_ARMY
A regular
A regular

Post by UnArMeD_ARMY »

everyones getting this problem thats why im stumpted
Vm|Mayhem
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vm|Mayhem »

That's bazaar that everyone is doing it. Never seen that before. Might be an amx problem.
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

Amx? I doubt it.
Black Exodus
New to forums
New to forums

probs

Post by Black Exodus »

Check your cvars and make sure that sv_cheats is set to 0, If this does not fix it then i suggest taking a close look at hat plugins you are using to be sure you do not have one that has options for this behavior.

ps nice pic I saw it in the pic of the day section of counterservers.
Where there's a Bill there's a way :)
Vm|Mayhem
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Vm|Mayhem »

This happened on my server the other day. One of my buddies was running around going wtf? I can't shoot my gun..lol..He looked just like your pic. So this may be a steam bug.
metro
Staff
Staff

Post by metro »

If you have installed any custom player or weapon skins the players may appear as standing up and swimming in place after they have been killed. I had this problem when steam first came out because it migrated all of my CSRealism skins to the steam directory and they were incompatible with 1.6 and steam. I know there are cheats that also do this kinda stuff, but custom skins can show the same kind of stuff too.

I was unable to view the screenshot so I can only visualize in my head what you are seeing and that is the same thing I have seen happen with custom skins that aren't 1.6 compatible.
RedRum032
New to forums
New to forums

Post by RedRum032 »

I recently had this same problem. After I reinstalled my CS, all "live" players had their arms spread out (like your pic), and all "dead" players were standing. This was pretty cool for awhile because I could see player's legs sticking out of the vents (assault). However, this became difficult since I couldn't always tell who was alive, and who was dead. Even though I never used custom skins, I eventaully had to reinstall the default skins. This was definetly a client-side issue. Therefore, did not affect other players.