Enough is enough!! Blackout BF3 during Double XP?

ServerProblems
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Enough is enough!! Blackout BF3 during Double XP?

Post by ServerProblems »

Hello,

Let me preface this by saying that we will not be able to monitor this thread as we're trying to contact multiple BF3 server admins with this same message. If you wish to respond or have additional questions, please do so on our website.

After this most recent Battlefield 3 problem where literally for 5 consecutive days (and still ongoing!) all EU BF3 servers above a certain size have been crashing after each and every round, we decided enough is enough. We're paying hundreds of Euros a month and this most recent problem has cost some admins over 50 Euro of lost 'hosting time'.

While this particular problem only seems to only plague EU servers, there have been numerous blaze disconnects which have been on a global scale, so I'm sure you've felt them as well. Not only the blaze events, but also the numerous crashes and exploits which are still in the server code.

The response from DICE has been non-existent. They did briefly identify there was a problem by posting a short message on Battlelog, only to remove it before there was global downtime. We need to do something to ensure we're not just wasting money on server hosting fees and servers which crash daily.

We're trying to setup a global Battlefield 3 PC blackout sometime during this upcoming double xp weekend. Please take a moment to read over our quick page at http://www.BFproblems.com and then commit to take part, if you're able to.

If we stand together we CAN make sure our message is heard! If we stay with the status quo, we will never see a resolution to the many problems on PC BF3 and will keep paying for servers which keep crashing.

Thanks for your time,

BFproblems.com
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Enough is enough!! Blackout BF3 during Double XP?

Post by J-English »

Its just the way it is.
bhzdclan
A regular
A regular

Post by bhzdclan »

2 things come to mind.

1st is you expect the servers to actually be working by 2xp weekend.

2nd is you complain a connection issues but then want to voluntary not connect.

you guys do what you need to do, it will leave more players to fill our server...
woowoo
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by woowoo »

I'm going to play BC2 instead.
jaythegreat1
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by jaythegreat1 »

Or go play CoD... talk about irony lol.
Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com