Crysis 3 Server Banner Not displaying

SkyWolf
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Crysis 3 Server Banner Not displaying

Post by SkyWolf »

Hey guys, I'm having a problem getting my server banner to display in Crysis 3. I've opened a support ticket and support seems to be as stumped as I am, so maybe someone with experience with this problem could shed a little light...

I used the control panel to select my server banner (a 128x128 .png) but in-game I get a blank banner box with a little rainbow colored flag with "img:" printed on it. I've tried several combinations of size dimensions (some places say it has to be 128x128, some say 128x64), I've tried .png and .jpg, I've tried just making a black square to see if the file size was too big, and I've tried uploading the image to different areas and linking it. I've tried ALL of these combinations and none have worked, so I don't know what else to do.

I'm assuming the problem is on Crytek's side and this is a game bug that will only be rectified with a patch, but if anyone has any theories on what the underlying issue could be, lay them on me.
Attachments
nogo.jpg
nogo.jpg (46.63 KiB) Viewed 2056 times
SkyWolf
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Crysis 3 Server Banner Not displaying

Post by SkyWolf »

Well it just started working by itself. I guess it was waiting for me to make a forum post and download MSI afterburner to take a screenshot before it wanted to work. -.-