Battlefield 4 is on the way!

News for the main page
hiimcody1
Staff
Staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Battlefield 4 is on the way!

Post by hiimcody1 »

.=QUACK=.Major.Pain wrote:Have to laugh at this clown's website: http://allgameserver.com/gameservers/re ... -4-server/

They have your BF4 prices set at $1.08/slot.
I guess he didn't notify the staff here that he's already setting your slot price for you.

He also assumed prices for all the other companies as well, even though the other companies have taken the same views as NFO has and waited until the beta gets 1-2 weeks old to review the server usage.
Well, that certainly saves us a bunch of work. I'll get John to slap that right onto the order page, next to the talking paperclip we plan to add.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've never heard of that site, but he also lists providers that can't offer BF4, so it's safe to ignore it :).
Vanderburg
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Vanderburg »

hiimcody1 wrote:
Well, that certainly saves us a bunch of work. I'll get John to slap that right onto the order page, next to the talking paperclip we plan to add.

How dare you mock Office Help...
wolfn00b
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by wolfn00b »

lol what a joke.

All he is doing is renting a vps and installing an image of the game, and hoping some low-information customers will pay his inflated price to do something they could learn to do themselves.

I can't believe he is listing all those hosts with "pending" as if he is in contact with them and they know/care who he is.
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

He's not a GSP. Just a GSP listing site to compare pricing.
He finally changed the page after he was harassed on another GSP type talk forum.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/