Player slots changing

mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Player slots changing

Post by mikedbom »

I have a 32 slot server that keeps dropping down to 20 slots. I select hardcore settings and only change FF and the slots go back to 32. after i restart the server, we are back at 20 slots. is this because of hardcore? not sure why this is happening. please advise.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: Player slots changing

Post by Edge100x »

This is a known bug with the game that I've previously reported to DICE a couple of times. When the map changes to a game mode that has a recommended player count less than you've chosen, it switches to that instead of using yours.
mikedbom
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by mikedbom »

ok, sorry if that was addressed in another post...couldnt find it in the search.
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

Edge100x wrote:This is a known bug with the game that I've previously reported to DICE a couple of times. When the map changes to a game mode that has a recommended player count less than you've chosen, it switches to that instead of using yours.
I don't understand. My TDM and Obliteration/Rush servers aren't being knocked down to 20 players and 32 players respectively. Am I missing some sort of variable that is causing this to happen to others?
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage