Great Service

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
MyStRy?
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Great Service

Post by MyStRy? »

I just wanted to say Thanks to Edge100x for his great Customer Service. Im still new at a lot of things and if I ever mess up anything he could always fix it. I send him an email and about 2 min later he replies back and letting me know he is working on it. I've talked to Edge100x for about 8 months now and he has never once was frusterated with me. Instead he always try to keep me satisfied. Needless to say he's one of the best Server Coordinator that I know.
MyStRy?
New to forums
New to forums

Post by MyStRy? »

I just wanted to add on To'mas is certainly a great help. When our server was down for about a few hours due to me trying to upgrade plugins, at the first sight of it up he was right in there to test everything out to see if it ran okay. I just wanted to thank you to To'mas for your quick replies to me during the time of our server being down. Thanks!
To'mas
Founder
Founder

Post by To'mas »

customer satisfaction is our goal :D
ZipCrash
A regular
A regular

Post by ZipCrash »

Yea I know. No matter how anxious I get, they are always clam and willing to help fix the problem. They are alittle slow on replies right now but that's understandable. Thanks guys for putting up with me. :lol: :P
-ZipCrash (Leader/Founder of SOTF)

Clan Server IP: 207.44.194.90:27016
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Aye, this Army thing is killing my availability. I can only answer emails in the evenings now :(