Rubberbanding issues with Paracel and Lancang

Infected
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Rubberbanding issues with Paracel and Lancang

Post by Infected »

So after a single crash tonight things have gone pretty smoothly. Only exception is on a few maps the server starts getting some huge rubberbanding issues. So far we've experienced it on Lancang Dam, Paracel Storm, and Rogue Transmission. The first two were bad enough that we needed to change the maps. Has anyone else experienced issues with these maps?
Corruptor-CDN
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Rubberbanding issues with Paracel and Lancang

Post by Corruptor-CDN »

Yes
Sorry
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Sorry »

yes
TimSad
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TimSad »

I'm seeing players in my Conquest rotation server complaining of lag and rubberbanding. Also had a member of mine tell me the same in TeamSpeak earlier. The map is currently on Lancang Dam but I'm not sure if the map is consequential or not.
                                                Our NFO Battlefield Servers!
ImageImage
HowIChrgeLazer
A regular
A regular

Post by HowIChrgeLazer »

TimSad wrote:I'm seeing players in my Conquest rotation server complaining of lag and rubberbanding. Also had a member of mine tell me the same in TeamSpeak earlier. The map is currently on Lancang Dam but I'm not sure if the map is consequential or not.
I had the same reports on Dam as well. Changed the map after the round end and took it and Paracel out of the rotation. No complaints after changing the map and we're going 9+ hours strong.

64 player large conquest.
[RAGE CAGE] Gaming
Because video games FAIL at making you happy.
http://ragecagegaming.com/
markym
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by markym »

what's interesting is that if MP_Naval (Paracal Storm) is up first in the rotation no lag ...if it comes up 3/4 hours later in the rotation lag and banding hit. I've not had lag with TheDish Map but we have had lag on MP_Damage (the Dam). I have that map and a few others removed -- MP_Journey has teribad lag and ya'll know the issue with MP_Siege. They have a lot of work to do on some of these maps to make them more stable.

The lag issue seems to happen when servers are running for a long period of time and it's like they need their memory cleared out. We did not crash at all since R6 but I had to take the server down and do a manual restart twice due to bad lag and banding.