I need Help

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
DistinguishedOne
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I need Help

Post by DistinguishedOne »

So i bought my server last night and a few of my friends all together to make it a live game....

Now we played for like 3 hours together and not one single person joined...

The server name is not ridiculous.... the ping is obviously good... was on a good map... good settings like 300tix etc and ranked... the problem is i cant find my server easy on the server list... i pretty much have to serach for my servers name manually to find it... ive tried even scrolling down the entire server list to see mine but ive only ever found it once that way...

I need tips/tricks/help getting my server visible to players... i have spent a lot of money almost 60 for a 32man server with the increased server priority and everything and i just feel like im wasting my money at this point..
Siren
Former staff
Former staff

Re: I need Help

Post by Siren »

What game type did you rent? Depending on the game type we can better help you.
<Spray> Please try locking your modem in a closet, or facing it towards the wall in the corner, so it knows its misbehaved
Cyberbang3r
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Cyberbang3r »

If your talking BF4

Not being an established server can be a very grueling process. My advice would be to stay off RANK/UNRANKED and make it an "Official" server. It may still be a lot of work but it is your best chance at success to seed the server. We have all been there and feel your pain...
DistinguishedOne
New to forums
New to forums

Post by DistinguishedOne »

i am happy to announce that my server has been full ALL day! i set the settings to normal and that seem to jump me up on the server list quite a bit :D!!! btw this server runs beautifully!