R9 - done with this game

FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

R9 - done with this game

Post by FourTwoFour »

Tickets above 800 = Custom. As everyone knows, Custom is not selected by default so nobody can see your server unless they click on Custom and nobody would ever do that.

Every year it feels like they're just downgrading instead of improving things and adding new features. They added Official servers to prevent people from badmining and having high ticket servers, and now they locked it for the Ranked servers as well. I think this is where I just say fuck it.
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Re: R9 - done with this game

Post by underclocked »

Run this in console server control console - vars.preset Hardcore

There is an NFO setting to do this automatically every 5 minutes for Normal/Hardcore.
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

underclocked wrote:Run this in console server control console - vars.preset Hardcore

There is an NFO setting to do this automatically every 5 minutes for Normal/Hardcore.
Thanks, but that doesn't solve anything. I already know that I can set vars.preset Normal (with a plugin in Procon) but that gets you stuck @ 800 tickets, which is why I made this post. In order to have a server set as "normal" you have to stay with 800 tickets and that's just bad.. games end too fast.
underclocked
A regular
A regular

Post by underclocked »

Hmm.. I was able to change tickets on our hardcore server. Did the latest patch change that?
FourTwoFour
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by FourTwoFour »

So

- They locked Ranked to 125% tickets
- They broke the game even more (my server was up for 4 days full all day and night with R7, ever since R8 it has been crashing like crazy. Just crashed 4 times in 2 hours with R10

Good job DICE.