COD4 Ban Appeal

Jock
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

COD4 Ban Appeal

Post by Jock »

I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong spot. I couldn't find an established link for posting an appeal.

Server: [ELS] 24/7 Killhouse 66.150.164.64:28960
Date of ban: 11/16/2013 approx. 6:15 pm PST
Name: <KB> Jock Ych

I play here lots! [ELS]SSD knows me well and knows I am legit. He was in spectate but he often stays in spectate while being AFK. There were only 2 other players in server at the time, both playing: {SOB}MASKEDMAN and Edward Kenway. They were stomping around in their boots, i have dead silence and great surround headphones. They accused me of hacking, although nothing specific, and the next thing I know I was perm banned.

I play here all the time and would appreciate it if you could talk to SSD who admins here all the time and knows me. Thanks for looking into this and hopefully I will be unbanned soon. BTW, I also often play under the name FH| Jock Ych as well.

Thanks!
Jock
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: COD4 Ban Appeal

Post by kraze »

We're are just the server hoster. You'll need to contact the server owner to appeal your ban. You may try searching Google for a clan titled "ELS" to see if any results turn up.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!