Cannot log into my control panel - email change

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Cannot log into my control panel - email change

Post by Edge100x »

One customer followed up on an existing support request about an email change earlier today and I quickly performed it for him. That person has not responded to us since and I don't have any other pending requests on my screen related to email changes. If that was you, then you are all set, and you can use the new email to log in. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to respond to us again through the support system or by email.
hlds_noob
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by hlds_noob »

Edge100x wrote:One customer followed up on an existing support request about an email change earlier today and I quickly performed it for him. That person has not responded to us since and I don't have any other pending requests on my screen related to email changes. If that was you, then you are all set, and you can use the new email to log in. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to respond to us again through the support system or by email.
That was me John, see below.

Dec 12 2013 4:59pm
Yes, please change it to justanothe******@comcast.net" except you made the change at 5:59 pm.

Thu, Dec 12 2013 5:59pm - answered by John
"I have performed the rename operation for you now"

But I still could not log into my control panel and was forced to come here and ask for the change and got nothing but grief and lame responses from Kraze who was too lazy to simply read the support ticket notes and that forum Troll Soja who should have never offered any type of response to something he knew nothing about. I gave Kraze my server identifier and he had the nerve to tell me there was no ticket open for any email changes. I just woke up at 7:43 am and could only just now log into my control panel.

I'm done with NFO goodbye.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

The humble and professional support at NFO shouldn't be treated like that anyway.
Not a NFO employee
hlds_noob
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by hlds_noob »

soja wrote:The humble and professional support at NFO shouldn't be treated like that anyway.

STFU brown noser.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'm sorry that you're dissatisfied, but it appears that your case was handled correctly (and rapidly -- you delayed your response by two days in the support request, but every time you answered, we quickly responded, and we responded immediately here, as well), and that you did not need to post here. This was likely a cookie mismatch as a result of the manual change.

You will not find more professional, faster, or more complete support at another host.

I don't understand why you attacked soja for contributing to the public conversation.