Server is down

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Sid_Vicious
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server is down

Post by Sid_Vicious »

Our server is down ip= kkk.nuclearfallout.net This is really inconvient because we only play at 9pm and it happens that thats the same time our server gets fucked. How can we fix this problem???
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Like I said before.. this is most likley a DOS attack.. its happing to about 90% of the servers.. the only thing we can do is wait.
|dC|2bit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by |dC|2bit »

No LA is down. We are setting the servers back up on an LA Internap connection. Servers will be back up tomorrow.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Well I half-right.. we just have to wait.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Man.. as long as you have up by tommorow afternoon I'll be happy.. just hurry please.
sucky
New to forums
New to forums

Post by sucky »

Should be back up by tomorrow afternoon

With the short notice given to NFO and the number of servers they host, they are doing the best they can

And I'm sure with the new connection being provided generously by NFO, we should expect much improvement in ping performance

Thanks NFO for your hard hard work!
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

Hey wait... when I said they were haveing a dos attack I was right.. the company providing their bandiwith denied them service.. so there you go.

Yes.. The ping should be a nice free upgrade :)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Thanks, guys. I wish they hadn't dropped out so suddenly like this, it leaves us scrambling.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

We get great service from you.. yes this isn't really good.. but after this is over all our pings will be down :)