7 days to die

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Melathor
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

7 days to die

Post by Melathor »

I would like to strongly suggest that the leadership of NFO consider hosting this game. Logging into the games connect to server option, there are over 700 servers being hosted. And after being in a few, people are always asking if anyone knows a solid company that is hosting the game. The game does recommend two companies, and there are a couple other smaller companies that are also hosting the game, but i think the gaming community is looking for a solid company that has already proven themselves on the market. Someone to lead the charge by hosting the game. I hope NFO does so very soon.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: 7 days to die

Post by kraze »

If there is enough demand for a game we can sure look into it. So far we haven't added much interest in this game, but if it picks up or if we move through our current queue quickly we can sure look at it.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Lewin
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Lewin »

I vote yea. also still looking for a place to request this game support. :)
Pirant
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Pirant »

We at CotP would like to see NFO host this game as we are considering a 7 Days to Die server and would rather keep it with our Mumble and VPS host, NFO.

This afternoon, when I was in game, there were 860 servers listed.

Cheers
Pirant / Grim
Admin: www.cotp.info/forums
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

How many players on those 860 servers?
Pirant
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Pirant »

Since many listed are private servers, there are anywhere from a few to 40 people per server.

I think one issue is that there are not many good hosts out there as of yet, so folks are doing what they have to do in order to play the game.

This evening when I logged in, there were just over 700 servers.

Still not bad overall for being in the alpha stage of the game. Hopefully its popularity will continue to grow.

I'm not sure how many folks we will have yet, as we just started playing it, so far we are 5, but with 5,000 members, we should be able to field a few more folks. :D

Cheers
Pirant / Grim
Admin: www.cotp.info/forums
tonnic
New to forums
New to forums

Post by tonnic »

I vote yes too!
BlazingFire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by BlazingFire »

I would definitely be interested in a 7 Days to Die server as well. The game is a blast to play online with friends. We need a solid provider like NFO to add this to their collection of games offered. :D
mekanicx
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mekanicx »

Im kinda wondering why NFO wouldn't have jumped on this already. This game is growing EXTREMELY fast.

Tonight when checking the server list there are 3372 servers listed. Thats 3 thousand!

Every other hosting provider I can think of is already offering it.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

I do have to admit tho,7 days to die has got very popular now.
Also they released a huge update not that long ago.
Baron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Baron »

+Support. NFO please add this game.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Seriously guys, those of you that have been with NFO for any length of time know their policy. They do NOT host servers for games that are beta or early access. Only games that are full release and meet their criteria. Why do you insist on asking for something that is not going to happen???
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Went ahead and put a server up on our box. Crazy thing is, I can not connect to it or any other server for some reason. Not sure why. Server browser only shows 50 servers as well? If you that have the game could try to connect it would be appreciated.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Ok, was able to connect. Seems my Bitdefender was causing some issues. Current setup...

40 players
EAC/VAC enabled
World: Navezgane
Day/Night Interval: 45 min

Running pretty vanilla setup at the moment, till I figure everything out. Got on the server for a few minutes, and it was kind of nuts. Friggin zombies everywhere! 8O Almost impossible to scavenge for anything. Looking for feedback. Installed the server on the SSD drive for performance boost. So now you guys can see how a server runs on NFO hardware. 8)
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

TacTicToe, it's rare, but we sometimes do offer games for rental even when they're in beta/alpha. It mostly comes down to how "hostable" the game is and how much work it would take to support it, combined with the level of customer demand. CS:GO, L4D2, and Insurgency are examples of games that we offered starting in late alpha/beta/demo stage.