LA?

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

LA?

Post by izZy »

ok i luv nfo and i was wondering wtf happened with level3? did nfo say f u or did level3? can you tell me exatly what happened cause i am wondering. also on the rentals if we rent a server will the internap be the same price as level3 was in la? i hope so. so whats up huyz what happened? :?:
-izZy
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

If you have a server from us you should have received an email explaining about the switch. The price will not change for those who are currently renting. I'm not sure about new customers though. I'll let you know.
Last edited by aBstracT on Sat Apr 03, 2004 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

pretty much the place where the servers used to be didnt pay their rent, so Level3 shut them down. We were planning on moving to interNAP in about a month however this unexpected event forced us to make the move immediately. Your ping should be better at the new location and bandwidth, and you will pay the same rates as Level3
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by izZy »

i was a previous owner of nfo but i help people with there servers and i am wondering what happened between nfo and level3 can u plz tell me
-izZy
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

bascally... its gone.
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by izZy »

but what happened
-izZy
bOoya
Former staff
Former staff

Post by bOoya »

bOoya wrote:pretty much the place where the servers used to be didnt pay their rent, so Level3 shut them down.
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by izZy »

omg fuckers!!!!!! pardon my language but those Fuc*ers
-izZy
izZy
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by izZy »

pooooorr nfo seriously :(
-izZy