Contorl panel

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
plack
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Contorl panel

Post by plack »

Sup, my control panel hasnt been working for 2 weeks now, nobody in my clan that had info to it can access it , it comes up with an account and log out box 's that is it. and gives me option to change password or email adress. My server ip is 64.94.100.147:27015 i need to get into my control panel pls can i get some help here. Ive emailed the people who emailed me the first info on the server and they havnt replied within 3 days now of how to fix this. Any feedback that will be productive will be highly appreciated thanks.
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

Did you register the server under that email account?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

It sounds like you may not have read the email we sent out a couple weeks ago on the account change.

You need to login under your email address instead of the server identifier now.

We haven't gotten any emails that have gone unanswered in the last few days that I know of, but then again we also had bandwidth problems in LA so it's possible your email never was received.
plack
New to forums
New to forums

re

Post by plack »

yes i have logged in user email for acc name and it still comes with this stuff.. .........
plack
New to forums
New to forums

Post by plack »

yea i use to be able to log in 3 weeks ago and it would give me stats menu option server control option etc.. now it just gives me account with change pw or change my email address, and says account or logout. I need to access my contorl panel asap.... been sending emails to nuclearfalllout about this for 2 weeks now...
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We haven't been getting your emails so make sure you're using the right email address ;)

You will definitely need to email us to get this cleared up. Also tell us your server's identifier.
plack
New to forums
New to forums

Post by plack »

nbkdankman@hotmail.com is my email 64.94.100.147:27015 is my server ip .........probobly didnt get my server ip when i first sent it because you guys changed la server ip's or something . and i just found out couple days ago..that is the info you asked for hope it can help you in helping me thanks
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

I think John wants you to email him with all that.
plack
New to forums
New to forums

Post by plack »

ok can you give me the proper email address of john's or to whom i can give this info to ? PM if needed thanks. Dont say check my emails pls cause theres way to many to check for his(.
aBstracT
Staff
Staff

Post by aBstracT »

Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

You already emailed us the other day and I replied ;)