Will NFO host Titanfall servers?

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Will NFO host Titanfall servers?

Post by soja »

Funny enough it performed PERFECTLY and looked good on xbox one.

On my 4.5Ghz core i5, GTX670 SLI, 16GB ram pc it lagged like hell.

I even got the "Xbox server are unavailable" once. More ported garbage
Not a NFO employee
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

There is a topic going on about this here.
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... =1&t=10452
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Pro link to this thread kraze. xD
Not a NFO employee
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

soja wrote:Pro link to this thread kraze. xD
Yup.. no hiding that one.

O well 8)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9176

LOL @ Rubber banding... another product released by EA that is crap.
How can only EA games these days Rubber band and others don't?

6v6...that's a small ass amount of players, still run like shit? LMFAO

Microsoft Azure? I would never let Microsoft host anything, let alone servers...oh my god!

Looks like there are multiple complaints about lag and game running poorly.
Happy that I am not wasting anymore money on EA.

Get your pop corns read and start reading their forums: http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

Sad people can't connect, can't play, bad lag, choppy game play, sounds like another EA title to me.
You are not going to burn me again EA!
Cerious101
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cerious101 »

IcEWoLF wrote:http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9176

LOL @ Rubber banding... another product released by EA that is crap.
How can only EA games these days Rubber band and others don't?

6v6...that's a small ass amount of players, still run like shit? LMFAO

Microsoft Azure? I would never let Microsoft host anything, let alone servers...oh my god!
Figures. For me the funny thing is every time I here the name "Azure" I think of "Prussian blue" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_blue....I guess cause that would be the color I would use to describe it.....fitting though! :wink:
IcEWoLF wrote: Looks like there are multiple complaints about lag and game running poorly.
Happy that I am not wasting anymore money on EA.
I was stoked about the game, been running links to story's on our community website, right till the end.....but after the way bf3.5.....err, I mean bf4 turned out I won't EVER pre-order one single solitary thing from EA ever, period. Good thing to, same old equation.....

1. Romance the PC gamer with claims of " Yes PC will be the main platform for this game"....."of course it will have dedicated servers...." to create a buzz. You know keep the word out there, cause hell, the console gamers don't really have such media platforms per se' ....well not without greasin' some fanboy rags or sites. :roll:

2. Yield to the publisher demand to make this game consoled centric and port it to PC.

3. "of course it will have dedicated servers...."....."and "...yes, it a perfect fit for e-sports and other such competition......I'd say we pretty much nailed it" "
What ever it takes to keep the "BUZZ" going till we can set it off "VIRAL"

OH, and don't forget, hide the fact till right before roll out that you've thrown the PC gamers under the bus a long time ago.

4. RIGHT AFTER YOUR DONE WITH STEP 3 MOVE RIGHT TO STEP 4 AND 5 WITH OUT PAUSE.
Find PRO gamers ( are there truly any, any more?),youtubers and twichfeed gamers in similar type games and/or in the same series, and let the "sponsorships" roll. Don't forget the NDA's,,,,,,mmmmmmm NDA"S sounds so insulting ....like a blanket.

5. SPEND MONEY ON ADVERTISING!
Sunday paper, cNet, online publishers, hardware and game review sites, etc.. put eh PAY OLA' out there....it's an age old tradition at this point.

6. DENY, IGNORE and most of COMPLACENCY.
No there is no need to work with the GSP's.....they can't be ( insert sentences like "We have to protects our server files so the game is secure at roll out..."or other put off). That maybe an over simplification but the reasons are to many and usually complex to delineate here.
The gist is the they deny that they need to integrate with the GSP's until they absolutely have to at the last minute. Be it for lack of trust or for financial reasons.

Then ignore the people that make the games run on a day to day basis. If there was "TRULY" anything more then a "we will tell you what we tell you when we tell you something, got it" attitude from the providers, in this case EA/Dice, I think the game would run much better on launch day.
Case in point, the way "ALPHA" and "BETA" are used before a "AAA" game is released these days. It's little more then "Early" and now new and improved, "PREMIUM EXCLUSIVE ACCESS". I say little, cause there is some debugging at this point. Damn things got to install before it can crash gosh darn it.

The complacency, well that's completely apparent now isn't it?
If ,they and BIGGER still, WE were not so damn complaisant we wouldn't be having these issues game roll out after game roll out. If not for complacency they would not be selling a incomplete product in the first place.
And of course we would not buy a incomplete product. If that were the case, it would be financial suicide to hurry out a AAA game in the state they are today.
IcEWoLF wrote: Get your pop corns read and start reading their forums: http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24
Hot Damn! That is why I love my smart phone, I can be placid as a high mountain lake on any shopping trip with one.....Yup you look great, I mean yes the dress is nice but you.....sure take your time.Oh!... free WIFI... 8)
IcEWoLF wrote: Sad people can't connect, can't play, bad lag, choppy game play, sounds like another EA title to me.
You are not going to burn me again EA!
Good thing they didn't over load those puppies with something like 10v10......or even, god forbid....dont say it.... 12v12.....NNNOOOOOOOOOO! 8O :D

Same ol' same ol'.......only this time they didn't get my money! :lol:
Cerious101
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Cerious101 »

I meant "hear" not "here"......but speaking of here, look at this here, cause unlike my post this is well written....http://www.thegentlelovers.com/127-days ... ly-broken/

Found that on reddit.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

So glad I did not waste money on Titanfall. What a joke and laughing stock EA and their games have become.

What are the odds EA wins worst company of the year award, for a third year in a row? 8)
IcEWoLF
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by IcEWoLF »

Multi GPU issues haha...Titanfail!
MasterSeal
A regular
A regular

Post by MasterSeal »

Pre-ordered the deluxe edition with season pass... $86. Was seriously excited.
Game came out and the very DAY It came out I was already "pre-loaded"
My machine took the 20 min to unzip the five million gigabyte sound files.. (WTF)
Finally got into the training of the game... It was great! So great that exactly 1 hour and 12 min. after the game launched I put in for a refund.
OH.. I get a nice email saying "please let us know what we can do to make your experience blah blah"
I couldn't come up with the strength to give them anymore of my time to tell EA things they've literally heard and seen most likely millions of times, and choose to ignore.

Money back, case closed, problem solved.

...Seal...
Relax, Reflect, RELOAD!
Public Teamspeak: ts.OutCastSnipers.com