NFO is the best of the best

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
rymax99
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

NFO is the best of the best

Post by rymax99 »

I've been with NFO for 2 days now, and I can already tell that NFO is one of the bests hosts.

I like the "small" feeling that is presented in the forums, and by staff where you actually get taken care of rather than waiting 3 days and be escalated for the simplest of tasks. But at the same time, my judgement is that NFO gets quite a bit of clients, so you know that the experience is there. I've done 3 tasks that have required a support representative, all 3 times it was someone different, all being very prompt and replying within 5 minutes.

Today, I wanted to move my VPS from Frankfurt to New York to see if the latency for some players would be a bit better (it was). It took 20 or so minutes from start to finish from me asking in the panel, to the node being accessible along with all of my services.

The forums are a great knowledge-base and a great place to receive help for small issues (IMO).

The fact that NFO has dual 10 Gbps Internap links in most locations makes me feel confident about DDoS attacks, as in any game these days, they're becoming a huge problem.

All in all, if you're reading this and you aren't sure weather or not to go for NFO, do it. You're not gonna find any better bang for the buck.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: NFO is the best of the best

Post by soja »

Glad you're having a great experience so far! NFO is truly the best host, I find it hard going ANYWHERE else for service, as their 2-6 hour response times feel terrible! xD
Not a NFO employee