Dedicated server quanundrum.

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Robio376
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Dedicated server quanundrum.

Post by Robio376 »

I changed my payment source sometime at the beginning of the month. Everything has been great. My server went down at around 5am CST and unable to bring it up with RDP this morning and when I went to send a ticket. It is not showing up in my control panel. The problem I think lies with the fact that I had accidentally ordered two dedicated boxes, one in LA then one in Chicago. I had cancelled the LA box as soon as I realized it was the wrong location and ordered a Chicago box. I used my Amex for payment for both boxes but had to use different emails to order due to the orginal email being already in use. I had paid off my Amex and closed my account with them, then proceeded to change my payment source info in my control panel to my new source. I thought everything was fine until this morning when I tried to send a ticket and noticed my server was no longer showing in my control panel.
When I tried to login with the email that I had recieved support emails about ddos and other issues from nfo it is show as not a valid email address and can only login with my email from the first box I accidently ordered. All I have now is my old control panel access and unable to send my ticket as my server has not came back online as of 1PM CST. My machine is identified as chicago-quad35-h-19-m2g/machine and the ip is 72.5.195.22. I don't know what I need to do.
Thanks,
Robert
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Dedicated server quanundrum.

Post by soja »

The problem likely stems from the fact that you tried to create 2 accounts, which is not allowed at NFO. Make sure you have a ticket in, so it can get escalated to John, and he should be able to get it sorted for you.
Not a NFO employee
Robio376
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Robio376 »

The two accounts were seperated back in December and resolved. The problems stems that I cannot access the control panel with my active machine to send a ticket. The last time I accessed the working control panel was around the 12th of March when I changed my payment source and now when I try to log in it's showing the email is invalid. I still have the email I received when my Chicago box was set up using the same email that is now for some reason invalid when I try to login in.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Does it say the email is invalid here too?

https://www.nfoservers.com/control/lostpassword.pl
Not a NFO employee
Robio376
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Robio376 »

Got it sorted thanks to NFO's great support.
Thanks again!!