The Stomping Land

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
nick2cool1
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

The Stomping Land

Post by nick2cool1 »

The purpose of this forum is to gain/show community support for "The Stomping Land" to be added to Nuclear Fallouts provided servers so as to allow us to play this awesome game on NFO's amazing hosting.

If you aren't familiar with this game, it was green-lighted on steam and released on Alpha about a week ago.
A link for the game on Steam is here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/263440/

Basically the point of the game is to team up(Or be alone) and survive. The thing that makes this game special, is DINOSAURS. Pretty awesome right, it's definitely a game worth checking out if you haven't seen it before.

As I said the game is in Alpha at the moment, and I believe it isn't set to leave Alpha until 2015. Currently it only has one server provider, blackboxservers.net. I think posting on this forum, almost all of you agree that NFO is the best server provider out there (W00T) and I would definitely prefer not have to use multiple server hosts, and what I see as one I don't WANT to use simply because I trust NFO.

Because it's in Alpha one of the "problems" would be that the game is currently set to update weekly, which can get a bit stressful since NFO has a lot of other stuff to do, which is why people need to show that they would pay for servers that host for The Stomping Land. Even if the game doesn't get added to NFO any time soon, I would like to see it added when it officially releases as the "full game". You guys out there just need to show your support, and if it's possible and NFO sees the value in adding the game to their already amazing list, we would have another game that we can reliably host through the provider we trust.

To show support, please post a comment below telling about your experience with the game and why you would like to see it hosted on NFO servers. If it's possible to do and receives enough support, I'm sure NFO would be more than glad to add it in. Thanks for reading, and from one Server Owner to another, keep it ragin'.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: The Stomping Land

Post by TacTicToe »

I bought the game and setup a server on my VDS, and regret my purchase. Game is nothing more than a crappy Rust clone with dinosaurs. Game is currently in early alpha, so highly unlikely that NFO will host them in its current state. Trying to get the server setup was a huge pain, as there is no actual server files. You have to install the game and run a server from that. That will make it a bit of a pain to update as well. You have to own the game to have a server.

I personally do not predict this game will ever do well or big seller. I can not recommend NFO waste their time or resources on this game. At least not in its current state. I just dont see this game being that popular. Just my opinion. Would love to get my money back on this purchase.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =265396030

Primal Carnage is much more fun, if youre really into dinosaur gameplay.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

stomping ground is going to be that type of game that its going to be forgotten about.
spin off to rust
MPQC
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by MPQC »

While I like the game (and setup a server on my VPS as well), there's really nothing to do in the game. Me and a bunch of friends all played it for 2 days, and there's really nothing left to do. (To be fair it only takes only an hour or two to do absolutely everything). Just need to sit around and wait for more content to get added.