Question about Payments Coffer

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
Wrath
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Question about Payments Coffer

Post by Wrath »

Hello there! I have a question about the Payments Coffer. xD

Alright, I run a Garry's Mod Server and I use the coffer to accept donations (I know how it works). However, I was wondering, is the Payments coffer linked to a specific server or just to the account?

I wanted to know this because I currently own a TTT GMod Server and was thinking of making one for DarkRP. However, for preparation, I would like to get enough donations from the TTT server to have enough to financially support both servers for a period of time.

I guess, the main thing I'm asking is, if a player chooses to donate directly using the NFOServers link, will the money in the coffer be used for both servers or would there be 2 separate coffers, one for each server?

Thanks for any replies!
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Question about Payments Coffer

Post by soja »

The money is tied to your account. Any donations in your account can be used to pay for any service you purchase.
Not a NFO employee
Wrath
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Wrath »

Alright, thanks for the reply. Is there a way to change the settings so the money will go towards only one of two servers (the other one will always be payed for by me)?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

No, if you have money in your coffer it will be used toward any server that is due.
Not a NFO employee