I'm leaving, but strongly recommend

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
snstro
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

I'm leaving, but strongly recommend

Post by snstro »

Hi

I'm NFO customer since April 2012 and since then, I use VPS service to run ArmA 2 servers and now ArmA 3.

I'm leaving the NFO just because I got a dedicated server with another company in the same price that i paid for the VPS.

Before leaving, I leave my testimony here.

Well ..
I have only praise for NFO.

They have an incredibly fast support (the fastest I've ever seen) and they are experts on game servers.

My trust in NFO is so much that I always paid every six months and never had a problem.

I would like to leave my thanks to NFO team.
I recommend the NFO services to all.

If one day I have the means to pay for the NFO dedicated server, sure I will return.

Thanks and sorry for bad english. I used Google Translator.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Re: I'm leaving, but strongly recommend

Post by Edge100x »

Our VDSes here are actually a better value most of the time than dedicated servers from competitors. Partially this comes from the quality of the hardware and bandwidth that we use (which lead to better performance and uptimes), and partially it is just because our VDSes are remarkably cheap on a per-HT-core basis.

I do hope that you consider us again soon!
snstro
New to forums
New to forums

Post by snstro »

Edge100x wrote:Our VDSes here are actually a better value most of the time than dedicated servers from competitors. Partially this comes from the quality of the hardware and bandwidth that we use (which lead to better performance and uptimes), and partially it is just because our VDSes are remarkably cheap on a per-HT-core basis.

I do hope that you consider us again soon!
I certainly consider returning to NFO.

I'm leaving because VPS no longer support the number of players in my community, requiring a dedicated server.

At this point I did not hire a dedicated in NFO because I cannot afford to pay ( :cry: ) and I also got an irresistible price at another company that I have been able to test their dedicated server..

However, when I'm able to afford a dedicated with you (which by the way is a fair price), I guarantee I'll return, because I know the quality of service offered by NFO is higher.

Thanks and sorry for bad english!
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We've heard of a few really sleazy companies out there that offer too-good-to-be-true low prices that translate to unreliable breadbox machines with terrible service, or that just stop providing service after some period of time (forcing the customer to issue a chargeback, which apparently many do not). There are some decent companies, too, of course, but be careful if a deal sounds too good.

In terms of our servers here, we frequently do lower prices, especially on VDSes, so definitely keep an eye out. A VDS at the same price point as a dedicated server will usually have higher overall performance, even in our system, but typically a bit lower per-core performance (depending on the hardware used).

We appreciate the testimonial and feedback!
doulos9
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by doulos9 »

See you back here when you find your dedi doesn't cut it like NFO does. I have had 2 dedicated servers elsewhere - horrible decision. Of the 5 other companies I have tried none compare to NFO.
snstro
New to forums
New to forums

Post by snstro »

doulos9 wrote:See you back here when you find your dedi doesn't cut it like NFO does. I have had 2 dedicated servers elsewhere - horrible decision. Of the 5 other companies I have tried none compare to NFO.
I'm sure this, but I had no choice.
I need a dedicated because VDS one no longer supporting my games and this is no fault of the NFO.

Like I said, I'm in the NFO for more than two years and has always served me well.
I just do not hire a NFO dedicated because the money used to pay comes from donations made by community members and currently the total amount paid by them is not enough to pay for a dedicated.

Before I choose to change the company, I researched a lot and made ??sure that the company is honest (15 years of activity) and provides a good service (of course I know that does not compare to NFO) but that does not matter.

Even leaving, I will continue indicating the NFO as I have done several times to other communities (at least 5 hired the services of the NFO) and will do my best to return because I love NFO.

Thanks and sorry for bad english.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

snstro, we very much appreciate the endorsement, and I wish you success.