Game Server Stats

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Game Server Stats

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Finally looking to switch from psychostats. Anything more consolidated for multiple game servers? Currently:

2 - CS 1.6
1 - CSS
1 - DODS
1 - CS:GO

Would love to have a single instance of stats to work with all of them. Only alternative that I know of is HLstats.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Game Server Stats

Post by TacTicToe »

$atanic $pirit
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by $atanic $pirit »

GameMe is just the premium version of HLSTATS. I don't think there are many options out there beside GameMe and HLSTATS.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Gameme/HLStats is the way to go.

There is like 1 other you can find on alliedmodders, but the rest are per-gameserver.

I would recommend GameMe over hlstats, hlstats is a pain to manage and takes up a lot of hardware(sql specifically).

Here is our hlstats page:
http://stats.gflclan.com

It regularly takes up a half a core or more with just database queries, and loading that page I linked takes an entire core due to poor design, as with some other pages.
Not a NFO employee
Shmurda
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Shmurda »

I recommend HLX:CE more than anything. Community edition of HLStats:X, before it was renamed to GameME.

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... 8&t=201772

Extremely simple to install and run. Windows or Linux. If you want to be even more serious about it, rent out a single core linux-only. You should not run into ANY problems, including bandwidth.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

I use hlstats on a fairly large installation and I cannot recommend it. The resources it uses is not worth the cost. Remember gameme only costs $5/m for 1 servers, and $1 per additional server. That means gameme up to 9 servers for the price of a single core linux-only VDS.

With gameme everything is managed for you, and first-time setup might take a little longer, but everything is taken care of, no need to worry about your databse, maintenance, or the freaking deamons that stop and wont restart if they encounter any error.

To be clear, I use HLStatsX:CE, but that is because I have to(there is no migration to one or the other). If I had it to do over again, I would choose GameME.
Not a NFO employee
rustydusty1717
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by rustydusty1717 »

Already chose gameme appreciate feedback!

If anyone can tell me the connect command to get HLTV into a password protected private server, I would be oh so happy!