Server Crashed

pouya657
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Server Crashed

Post by pouya657 »

I recently brought a GMod server (TTT gamemode), and then while I was playing with friends, the server suddenly crashed. I tried bringing it back up but it said server Not responding and stayed offline. How can i fix this?
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Server Crashed

Post by kraze »

What changes have you recently made to your server? Also have you viewed your server logs for any indication as to why it crashed? I'd also recommend you enable -condebug via the "Server control" tab in your control panel and reboot the server. This will allow you to view your console.log file in your FTP.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
visandrocanque
New to forums
New to forums

Post by visandrocanque »

who can help me with this.. i cant browse my ip in online, but i can still ping it in cmd, the question is i cant browse my website using my ip in the browser
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Your game servers IP will not respond in a browser, there is no web server set up at your game servers IP.

Are you using NFO's shared game server hosting? If so you can click "Control Panel" at the top right of the page here: https://www.nfoservers.com/index.php

A good start would be doing what kraze said, which is enabling -condebug in your "server control" tab, and then rebooting your server. If it does not come online, you can use the credentials listed under "file manager" tab to connect to FTP and view the console.log located in your garrysmod folder.
Not a NFO employee