Multiple TS3 Servers on VDS

Ask questions about dedicated servers here and we and other users will do our best to answer them. Please also refer to the self-help section for tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Surf3rDud3
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Multiple TS3 Servers on VDS

Post by Surf3rDud3 »

So I have 3 IP's on my VDS... And I have 3 different TeamSpeak directories. When I run more than one I receive a...

Code: Select all

2014-08-22 00:32:44.199815|WARNING |Accounting    |   | Unable to find valid license key, falling back to limited functionality
2014-08-22 00:32:44.701870|ERROR   |Accounting    |   | local accounting reports an already running instance, instance will shutdown
2014-08-22 00:32:44.701870|ERROR   |ServerLibPriv |   | Server() error while starting servermanager, error: instance limit reached
In the other. I have each server assigned to an IP and the IP's are configured on the VDS. I've looked everywhere on the TS Forums but they all lead back to virtual instances and if i recall correctly they only use one IP?

I'm trying to run Physical Instances which I have no idea if they work correctly.

Thanks ahead of time.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Multiple TS3 Servers on VDS

Post by kraze »

Have you registered for an NPL from TS? If I remember correctly, you need an NPL to run more than one 32 slot server.

You may be able to test this by setting the server slots to 10 each. I don't know if this will work, but it'd be worth a try to see if licensing is your problem.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Surf3rDud3
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Surf3rDud3 »

I think i fixed the problem I needed to assign different query ports.

As for NPL I have a license on one server the rest are just 32 slots.
Surf3rDud3
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by Surf3rDud3 »

I take that back I'm still have issues... Can i not have multiple physical servers on a box?
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewto ... 44&t=11348

Try the suggestions there, but I always thought the unlicensed version of TS3 only allowed a single server per machine(that thread says otherwise).
Not a NFO employee