joomla plugin for TS3

pguardian
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

joomla plugin for TS3

Post by pguardian »

hi,

I am new to TS. I searched online and i couldn't find a remedy for my problem: I'd like to install TS Viewer plugin in my Joomla website, and every time it gives me 111 connection refused. I did add permissions to what I found on the net for GUEST group in TS, but still no success!
I also registered my TS channel on tsviewer.com and it seems with only the server IP, UDP & Query Port info it successfully connected to my TS server!? so no need for query user/pass?!

is there any recent tutorial on how to set up web plugins to view my TS3 server? thanks!
rymax99
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: joomla plugin for TS3

Post by rymax99 »

Make sure you're configuring the plugin to use the correct port. Is the TS server from NFO?
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Typically you will want to add your websites IP to the whitelist for your TS3 server. You may need to restart after that. Then connect to your server as admin and create a query account. In our CMS TS3 plugin we then add that username and pswd to the plugin to do the queries.
pguardian
New to forums
New to forums

Post by pguardian »

Thanks for your quick replies.
rymax99 wrote:Make sure you're configuring the plugin to use the correct port. Is the TS server from NFO?
yes, it's hosted by NFO and I picked the Query port from Cpanel page (which was UDPport+2).
TacTicToe wrote:Typically you will want to add your websites IP to the whitelist for your TS3 server. You may need to restart after that. Then connect to your server as admin and create a query account. In our CMS TS3 plugin we then add that username and pswd to the plugin to do the queries.
I found my website IP from my hosting cpanel and added to the whitelist, and did the rest as you said.. still 111 connection refused! I wonder how tsvewer.com or gametracker can do queries without query user/pass :?:

For now, I am just copying codes from tsviewer.com and it shows my TS server activity on my website, but plugin would be nicer.. any step-by-step guide that somebody has recently tested would be greatly appreciated? tnx!