Admin Priority Queue?

Gliger
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Admin Priority Queue?

Post by Gliger »

Hi, I'm setting up a new bf4 server and i was wondering if there was a way to set admins to hop to the front of the queue line. I do not want the server to kick anyone for admins I just want to push them to the front of the line if such a thing exists. Thanks for the help!
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Admin Priority Queue?

Post by kraze »

The closet you'll be able to get to that natively would be the Aggressive join option on the easy setup tab, but that'll kick players if a priority members joins queue.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
dyno
A semi-regular
A semi-regular

Post by dyno »

Add the ExAcT player names to the reserved list either under File Manager or Easy Setup, keep the Aggressive join option UNCHECKED. Aggressive join is what actually kicks players. Once a player's exact name (Case matters) is in the reserved list they will jump to the top of the queue. It won't look like they're in a higher spot but once a free slot opens up, assuming no other VIP / reserved players are above them, they will be the next to join. Example: It will say position 4 in the queue. Once a spot opens up on the server that VIP in position 4 will join.
barhund
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by barhund »

Keep in mind that this only works if the server is set to ranked, or custom. This type of filter does not work when the BF4 server is set to 'official'.