Request to add Contagion Hosting

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Re: Request to add Contagion Hosting

Post by TacTicToe »

soja wrote:
soja wrote:Yeah, which is why I included the price and suggested to talk to them about getting server files instead of buying them.
I know tictactoe :P The same goes for COD4 in the day, you needed to own the game to have the server files(same as client files with some unneeded stuff stripped out).

The game is only $15, and to permanently have available doesn't seem like too much of an investment.

I agree which is why I went ahead and bought it. Game has potential, better than L4D imo. Got a server up, and have had a few players. Seems to run pretty good.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

Thers nothing i can do about it running managed.I can purchase one seperatley elsewhere,rental costs peanuts.
Metamod/sourcemod work on contagion?
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

J-English wrote:Thers nothing i can do about it running managed.I can purchase one seperatley elsewhere,rental costs peanuts.
Un-managed FTW. 8)

Yes they work, but in a limited capacity, until the mod devs update them to work with Contagion. Only basic plugins like for displaying messages work atm. RCON via HLSW does not work at all. Does not seem to recognize rcon at all remotely.
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

no news yet ? I guess you guys are waitin on DAyz
Prolifik
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Prolifik »

Any update/news on this?
SLgaming.org
rd1981
A regular
A regular

Post by rd1981 »

J-English wrote:Thers nothing i can do about it running managed.I can purchase one seperatley elsewhere,rental costs peanuts.
You can get a 1 core linux vds server or unmanaged 1 core server and run this game on nfo you will have to do all the setup yourself though manually.