1v1 autoinstaller for csgo

evil.kurt
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

1v1 autoinstaller for csgo

Post by evil.kurt »

it seems like this is a fairly popular mod people are starting to use, anyone else want to host one of these and would like to get nfo to put an auto-installer for it in the control panel?

(post things and they might just do that...)
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: 1v1 autoinstaller for csgo

Post by soja »

It requires special maps. Any autoinstaller would also need to add the maps to both fastdl and the game server.
Not a NFO employee
cuteclaire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cuteclaire »

Would be good as i want to set one up
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Autoinstallers are only good to an extent IMO. It makes initial installation easier, but when you need to troubleshoot, add things, change settings/configs, if you don't know how to do any of that because you used the Autoinstaller you will run into problems later on.

The addon is fully compatible with NFO's services, do a little research and install it on your own.
Not a NFO employee
cuteclaire
New to forums
New to forums

Post by cuteclaire »

I would if I could find any instructions on doing a full install, there is not a lot of information on 1 v 1.
mennes
Compulsive poster
Compulsive poster

Post by mennes »

actually, there is (: Pretty sure majority of the servers use this plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2142905

I use this, and it works fantastically! Now I did however never notice that there were instructions (it kinda has a different layout compared to other plugin pages) and you have to click on "Latest Release Readme".

And JUST incase you cant find it, here is the instructions - https://github.com/splewis/csgo-multi-1 ... /README.md

If you have any more questions (im sure you will) feel free to keep replying to this (:

Also, as far as the auto-installer goes, i cannot see it ever being possible. Why do i say that? because most people will want the stats to work on their server and this requires work between a separate database as the game server and would require WAY too much work to set up, when you can just do it manually. Like soja said, you should know how to do this stuff on your own or else you WILL have major issues later. Its a learning experience doing this stuff, about the only way you are going to get this set up for you is by having someone in your community that is willing, or paying someone. It can be a lot of work, and it doesn't just stop at the initial set-up.
Feel free to contact me on discordd @ Mennes34