My Year Review: PLEASE READ THIS ALL!

Had a good experience with our servers? Congratulate us here!
DJShocker
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

My Year Review: PLEASE READ THIS ALL!

Post by DJShocker »

Please Read All of This!

If you're stuck like I was a year ago with constant DDOS, overpriced services with slow customer service and underpowered over shared machines, then PLEASE I HIGHLY reccomend NFO Servers.

Why?

For the price you're paying, you're getting support that responds on AVERAGE within 10 minutes, or less. The most I've ever waited on a support ticket response? 30 minutes.
That's damn good!

MACHINES: I've rented 2 VDS' from them, 1 hosting a DayZ Overpoch Origins server. No Lag with over 20+ players on average with 2 AI systems, missions, and custom mapping.

I've asked questions in tickets that some, they probably thought I was stupid or some noob, but not ONCE did I EVER get any hint of attitude that some companies, and even people on the internet, would probably give me for even asking.
Instead, I've had very very friendly represenatives that have been more than happy to help, and even joke with.
EXAMPLE TICKET FROM TODAY regarding my Battlefield 4 server:
We're getting slight rubberbanding on our BF4 server
Wed, Dec 31 2014 11:25am - answered by Charlie
Usage for the server appears quite low, is everyone in the server seeing this?
Wed, Dec 31 2014 11:36am
Yep
Wed, Dec 31 2014 11:44am - answered by Charlie
Thanks for the info here. I was able to join the server, I felt a bit of this as well. I've run a Punkbuster update and restarted PB on the server, which will often fix this type of issue. Would you mind joining and testing again?
Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:07pm
yeah i'm on right now.
Getting killed repeatedly by a sniper on the roof that's too chicken to come down.
Seems to be better
Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:08pm
Thanks
Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:09pm - answered by Charlie
You're welcome! Make sure he gets what's coming to him.
Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:15pm
I just contacted one of my platoon members. He's the best sniper/assault gunman i've seen in the history of shoot 'em up games.
He's going to be on shortly ROFL MUAHAHAHA
Wed, Dec 31 2014 12:16pm - answered by Charlie
Nice! Have fun today, and have a great new year!
As you can see, he actually JOINED the server and noticed the issue himself. I've never seen a comapny actually take the time to do that, found my problem, and resolved it in a very very quick timeframe (notice the timestamps) and even made a little light humor.
Here at NFO, they not only meet your needs, but take the time to be your friend and go a step further. This is like my second family and home and WILL NEVER EVER go anywhere else.
You can tell this is ran by gamers, for gamers.
Thanks NFO, and Happy 2015.
DJShocker
New to forums
New to forums

Re: My Year Review: PLEASE READ THIS ALL!

Post by DJShocker »

I had to reply to share this recent experience!
What server provider has representatives that have a sense of humor and who likes turtles?

(NOTE: I was in a really great mood this day, despite the confusion I was experiencing!)

The YOUTUBE video I linked: http://youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y?t=7s

The Image Jordan linked: http://i.imgur.com/lNbZ9AR.gifv

Best. Server host. EVER!
Nezy
New to forums
New to forums

Re: My Year Review: PLEASE READ THIS ALL!

Post by Nezy »

Yup, this is all I needed to get NFO.
Community Owner:: StormGaming thestormgaming.com
Teamspeak! Come join us! ts.thestormgaming.com.