VDS Machine ETC Refund Need Asistance ASAP

P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

VDS Machine ETC Refund Need Asistance ASAP

Post by P. Gomez »

I need my money back from the money i spent on the VDS machine, the servers are not compatible with any of the mods i want to put on the servers i have tried for the month long and no success i would like to get my money back if not i will take legal actions
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: VDS Machine ETC Refund Need Asistance ASAP

Post by soja »

It says in the TOS refunds are not given, but they may be given on a case-by-case basis. Your best bet would be to open a ticket to see what can be done for you.

However, if you used the service for a month, I doubt you will be seeing a refund.

What do you mean by they are incompatible? Did you try a managed or unmanaged VDS?

EDIT: Here are the TOS you agreed to: https://www.nfoservers.com/termsofservice.php

and the section on refunds:
Refund policy

If a customer contacts NFO through an email to support@nfoservers.com or via the "Help!" page in the control panel within 24 hours of a subscription payment that did not involve any coffer funds and which was made automatically two weeks or more after its subscription was created, NFO will issue a full refund of that payment and shut down the service.

In all other cases, NFO does not offer refunds unless NFO cancels a service forcibly (against a renter's wishes). For these NFO-triggered forced-shutdown cases, a prorated refund will be provided to cover the remaining prepaid days.

It is important to note that NFO offers a free trial for new customers; customers are notified whether a specific order qualifies for the trial on the order confirmation/review page. Since no payment is made before the free trial, it is truly free -- a renter may cancel during the free trial without penalty and without needing to pay anything.
Not a NFO employee
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

Can't edit anymore, but users familar with ARMA did try to help you here: http://forums.nfoservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=1284, but it doesn't look like you ever followed up with them :/
Not a NFO employee
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

P. Gomez wrote:I need my money back from the money i spent on the VDS machine, the servers are not compatible with any of the mods i want to put on the servers i have tried for the month long and no success i would like to get my money back if not i will take legal actions
Usually it does not matter which type of server you have (VDS, Dedicated, etc.). There are some cases where Linux OS is not really suitable for Arma, but I would not recommend to use a Linux OS in the first place anyway. The most likely reason your mods are not working is because you did not set them up right, or the mods conflict with each other. I tried to help you as soja mentioned, but you did not follow up on this.

It's up to NFO of course if they will grant you a refund or not. Technically, there would not be a reason for this.
P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums

Post by P. Gomez »

i set up the mod correctly work they are fine okay and no one talked to me about how to fix it so dont give me that bullshit that i didnt fallow up im going need nned at least a half refund okay dont give me that shit im taking this to court
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

P. Gomez wrote:i set up the mod correctly work they are fine okay and no one talked to me about how to fix it so dont give me that bullshit that i didnt fallow up im going need nned at least a half refund okay dont give me that shit im taking this to court
I'm afraid you won't have much luck since you agreed to the ToS when you signed up, which says you are not eligible for a refund.
Not a NFO employee
P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums

Post by P. Gomez »

i guess we take this to court and have legal matter brought into this
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

P. Gomez wrote:i guess we take this to court and have legal matter brought into this
I don't work for NFO, I am just a customer that enjoys helping other customers out. Like I said before, your best course of action would be opening a ticket to see if anything can be done for you.
Not a NFO employee
J-English
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by J-English »

P. Gomez wrote:i set up the mod correctly work they are fine okay and no one talked to me about how to fix it so dont give me that bullshit that i didnt fallow up im going need nned at least a half refund okay dont give me that shit im taking this to court
Yes we did and you did not respond here :

http://forums.nfoservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=12841
P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums

Post by P. Gomez »

yes I did do everything right and I didn't need to post it here when I asked the help support already bitch stfu
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

We're unable to offer software assistance via our main support channel for a variety of reasons, so working with the community is definitely your best bet. We can still consider your request for a refund, but you will need to submit a request via the "help" tab in your control panel before this can happen.

Also, as a friendly reminder. You're able to communicate your point without cursing at other community members trying to assist ;)
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
P. Gomez
New to forums
New to forums

Post by P. Gomez »

In the help tab what do i do?
There gonna day post it in the forums
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by soja »

P. Gomez wrote:In the help tab what do i do?
There gonna day post it in the forums
They will if it is an issue that support cannot help you with. Asking for a refund is not something you would be directed to the forums for.
Not a NFO employee
theRadAleks
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by theRadAleks »

Lol taking this too court will cost you much much much much much much much more money and you will just be denied as you agreed to a ToS before purchasing the service.