Dedicated Bf4 Server

Got3n
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Dedicated Bf4 Server

Post by Got3n »

How does one go about renting a dedicated server (full machine) and put just 1 bf4 server on it? I see how to order just a full server but dont see options to put bf4 on it.
soja
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: Dedicated Bf4 Server

Post by soja »

Got3n wrote:How does one go about renting a dedicated server (full machine) and put just 1 bf4 server on it? I see how to order just a full server but dont see options to put bf4 on it.
If you order a managed dedi, you can then open a ticket to get BF4 slots assigned to it(which cost a fee per slot). After that, you can use the normal order system and specify that the BF4 server should be placed on your managed machine.
Not a NFO employee
Got3n
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Got3n »

soja wrote:
Got3n wrote:How does one go about renting a dedicated server (full machine) and put just 1 bf4 server on it? I see how to order just a full server but dont see options to put bf4 on it.
If you order a managed dedi, you can then open a ticket to get BF4 slots assigned to it(which cost a fee per slot). After that, you can use the normal order system and specify that the BF4 server should be placed on your managed machine.
Ah ok thanks! Would I need windows or linux?
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

For a single server, it would be more economical to just order one through our regular order page.

If you do go for a managed dedicated server, you'll need to run Windows.