Transfer a TS3 account

Rabbit OCS
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Transfer a TS3 account

Post by Rabbit OCS »

I would like to transfer the Teamspeak 3 account for my clan from a previous owner to me. I have an nfoservers CoD 4 account, but a different clan member has the TS3 account which he is apparently allowing lapse. I would like to change that TS3 account to me without breaking the continuity of the server. His TS3 account is aocs.ts.nfoservers.com, and my CoD4 account is under the same clan designation aocs. Can this be done?

When clan members try to log into the Teamspeak server tomorrow, I hope they will not see a shutdown notice.

The number of slots may have to be changed from what he had. I would like 10 slots.

I posted a help ticket in my nfoservers game manager login earlier this morning, but there has been no response yet.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Transfer a TS3 account

Post by kraze »

We have a guide on how to reassign servers here.
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=5153

Though, this is something only the primary owner can do. You'll need to contact the current primary and ask that they assign it to you, or have them contact us so we can go over his options.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!