admin power??

mike2587
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

admin power??

Post by mike2587 »

hello,

quick question if someone could help me with it, i have my admin numbers up to 130047 or somethign which i believe is all the way up. but when i go to type in admin_map de_dust or whatever, it says bad map name, and it does that for everymap i choose, i dont know what to do but i would really like some help, thank you
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

first of all you need to have de_dust in your mapcycle or your maps.ini file so that the admin mod can access them and read, then execute and load that map.

the easiest way is just to copy the mapcycle over to the maps.ini file and ure set. however lets say u want more maps than thats on your mapcycle.txt, start adding them like

de_inferno
scoutzknivez
fy_iceworld2k
cs_assault_upc

etc etc.
-Nick
mike2587
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mike2587 »

Yeah, that didn't work, and also for some reason when i type in commands like admin_restartround it says not a command or wahtever, like its reallynot a command when it really is. The map thing still doesn't work when i did what you did, please help!!!!!
mike2587
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mike2587 »

NEVERMIND GUYS I FIXED IT THANKS FOR THE HELP. But i do have one more question if someone could help me, we are looking into some plugin mods for our server, how do we install those so they work, im really confused about them..
Nick|NFo
Former staff
Former staff

Post by Nick|NFo »

mike2587 wrote:NEVERMIND GUYS I FIXED IT THANKS FOR THE HELP. But i do have one more question if someone could help me, we are looking into some plugin mods for our server, how do we install those so they work, im really confused about them..
most plugins require you to add a line to the plugins.ini thats in the metamod folder

since nfo runs on win32, should see something like win32 addons/hlguard/ etc.

confer the readme or manuals on the plugin you are trying to install.

It would help if you post the plugin(s) you are trying to install.

Thanks
-Nick
mike2587
New to forums
New to forums

Post by mike2587 »

well i'd like that mod that goes "time to choose" and pick maps, but for one i have no idea which one that is and where to get it and two i have no idea how to install it cause i tried installing some map thing and it didnt work i dont even know what to type in to run it and everything is all jossled, please help me.