7D2D Keeps Crashing

Krimson
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

7D2D Keeps Crashing

Post by Krimson »

I originally transferred my server from Gameservers to NFO and brought my save files and such with me. After playing the game for a bit online with some friends we would just get kicked from the server as if it had crashed but we could log back in immediately. After doing this our saves were usually pushed back about 1 to 2 minutes and resulted in several of us losing really hard to get items. I figured it was an issue with the saves that I brought with me so I had NFO wipe the server and we just started a new world. Not even 30 minutes into the game we had another mini crash where the server stayed up but we all just lost progress. This issue is still ongoing and can happen as short as 15 minutes being back into the game to several hours. I have not seen anybody else having an issue and this only started happening after we changed to NFOservers. I attempted to find the log file for the crash but I have not had any luck, any advice?
.=QUACK=.Major.Pain
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Re: 7D2D Keeps Crashing

Post by .=QUACK=.Major.Pain »

Probably server overload. It's a hog.
We can only have 3-4 people on our server before it overloads and crashes.

It really needs some tuning.
Visit gspreviews.com And Rate & Review Your Old & Current GSP's
Find Your GSP Coupons at gspreviews.com/coupons/
TacTicToe
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by TacTicToe »

Our server after a couple of days will be around 6-7% CPU and 8-9gigs of RAM. Seems to be a memory leak of some sort. Server needs a lot of optimizing still. While server is running, it runs fine even with a dozen people on the server. But it is also a dedi box, 64 gigs of RAM and an SSD.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Krimson, if you're still seeing problems, please contact us and we can take a look. We have plenty of memory in the machines hosting 7D2D, so it shouldn't be crashing due to memory consumption.