Day of Infamy

Use this forum if you have a relatively general question or comment about a game, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak, or Murmur/Mumble server with us. If you have a server-specific question that might not help out the community, please directly contact us through your control panel instead.
Barron
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Day of Infamy

Post by Barron »

Hi,

Just out of curiosity will NFO be hosting Day of Infamy servers when the game comes out? It's just that I'm currently in a large clan at the moment and we have over 10+ servers running on NFO . We hope to have new server(s) running Day of Infamy if possible. It has been announced last month to be released in July but many people reckon it will be released this week.

The game will be released in early access but by the looks of it they will be allowing communitys to host servers.

Here is the link of the game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/447820/

Any response/help regarding hosting the game will be highly appreciated!
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Re: Day of Infamy

Post by kraze »

If there is enough demand for a game we can definitely look into supporting. Since it's built within the Source Engine it really shouldn't be too difficult to support, we just need the demand to be there.
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
Barron
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Barron »

kraze wrote:If there is enough demand for a game we can definitely look into supporting. Since it's built within the Source Engine it really shouldn't be too difficult to support, we just need the demand to be there.
Hi thanks for the reply,

Last night there was announcement for Day of Infamy, they were giving out over 2000 free alpha keys and they announced that the game will be released on the 28th of July. I was lucky to get one of the alpha keys and I have been playing it ever since. It's quite an impressive game I must say.

I am really hoping for you's to host Day of Infamy servers if you can. As you said though you need the demand to be there which I havent seen really anyone else on the forums mention the game so I cant see NFO hosting Day of Infamy anytime soon by the looks of it. I will defintely keep an eye out for the game servers if you's decide to host them
GERuss
New to forums
New to forums

Post by GERuss »

kraze wrote:If there is enough demand for a game we can definitely look into supporting. Since it's built within the Source Engine it really shouldn't be too difficult to support, we just need the demand to be there.
Any proper way of showing support for the game? We'd love to pick up VPS but want Day of Infamy.
kraze
Former staff
Former staff

Post by kraze »

Support for this game is on our to-do list, no firm ETA, but it is coming!
@Kraze^NFo> Juski has a very valid point
@Juski> Got my new signature, thanks!
@Kraze^NFo> Out of context!
@Juski> Doesn't matter!
@Juski> You said I had a valid point! You can't take it back now! It's out there!
GERuss
New to forums
New to forums

Post by GERuss »

kraze wrote:Support for this game is on our to-do list, no firm ETA, but it is coming!
Awesome, since it's the makers of Insurgency it's bound to have plenty of content down the road so should have a good life. Looking forward to the support.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Managed support for this game (on Windows) has now been added.