Arma 3 Mods not loading.

Cyan
New to forums
New to forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

Arma 3 Mods not loading.

Post by Cyan »

I am trying to set up and arma 3 server.
But when I add the mods (8 in total), only 4 of them load up.

Here are my mods.
@CBA;@Exile;@Zombies;@Weapons;@Units;@Vehicles;@Core;@Maps;
(Its CUP)

Here is the paste bin.
http://pastebin.com/bZJs4WPN
Cyan
New to forums
New to forums

Re: Arma 3 Mods not loading.

Post by Cyan »

Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

Did you check if the mod upload does not contain corrupted file (structures)? Is there a reason why you changed the folder names for the mods (shouldn't be a problem, unless the mod has hard coded dependencies for a certain file structure).

Another option is to use a parameter file to handle a the config parameters, which is especially a better idea when dealing with a large number of mods.
Cyan
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Cyan »

I tried using the parameter file and still only 4 mods load.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

Please try to verify that the mods are not corrupted:

Start the server with a vanilla Arma3 configuration only, loading the CUP mods (and CBA, of course; best do this one CUP mod at a time). Do not load any Exile, or RyanZombie parts.

Also, try to remove the -filePatching parameter (makes only sense in a developing context anyway).

Did you also check if the CUP mods are loaded and made available ingame, but are just not listed in the server overview (Arma3 has a few habbits in that direction), as your RPT file shows them loading (at least something, line 263 following)?
Cyan
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Cyan »

it still only loads 4 addons.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

At that point, I would probably recommend to put in a support ticket and request a complete wipe and reinstall of the server. Upload the mods and try it again.

One of our members is running a Exile server with a similar mod load that you want to use without any problems (it is running of a NFO VDS though).
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma3/185772
Delta[=TFB=]
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Delta[=TFB=] »

I have a 24 slot server and all CUP as well. Everything loads except Cup vehicles. I am using the parameter file txt. I have some weird errors with CUP creatures military us army, and then Cup vehicles A-10. And I go and run Taki or chernarus domination and they are blank when I go to the #missions screen. I have friends helping me that run dedicated linux servers, but they dont run CUP. I am frustrated.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

Delta[=TFB=] wrote:I have a 24 slot server and all CUP as well. Everything loads except Cup vehicles. I am using the parameter file txt. I have some weird errors with CUP creatures military us army, and then Cup vehicles A-10. And I go and run Taki or chernarus domination and they are blank when I go to the #missions screen. I have friends helping me that run dedicated linux servers, but they dont run CUP. I am frustrated.
The A-10 is part of the CUP vehicles mod, so if you see errors in your rpt file, it is loaded (or trying to be loaded by the server). As from the previous part of this thread, you made sure that your mod was not corrupted in the upload and it is working on your home client computer (from where/how did you obtain the CUP files; official site, or 3rd party download)?

As to the mission not appearing on the #mission screen, you are logged in as a server admin and your mission rotation is set up correctly in your server configuration file?
Delta[=TFB=]
New to forums
New to forums

Post by Delta[=TFB=] »

I got the files from CUP's Steam pages.
Caliban55
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Caliban55 »

Delta[=TFB=] wrote:I got the files from CUP's Steam pages.
The Steam Workshop download is usually solid, but try to use the official donwload (Google Drive) from the CUP site:

http://cup-arma3.org/download

Did you also notice that CUP Vehicles has dependencies toward CBA_A3, CUP Weapons and CUP Units, which means that those mods have to be loaded before CUP vehicles (and CBA_A3 has to be the first mod loaded anyway)?

Which server package are you using wiht NFO? VDS, or single server instance?