PHP Script to Display Server Info

This is used for general discussion that is not necessarily server-related.
cobar
A semi-regular
A semi-regular
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40BgXanDqOYoVCYFDSTfHA

PHP Script to Display Server Info

Post by cobar »

I was wondering if there is a php script that will allow me to display information like that on the control panel available?

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
cobar
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

The easiest way for you to get something that looks like that page would be for you to use it directly: http://rentals.nuclearfallout.net/rent. ... hosting#12

I don't know much about 3rd party server status scripts since I always write them myself ;)
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

ive used this before, its free, check it out http://phpua.sourceforge.net/
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

its kinda hard to understand what to dl at first, and it takes awhile to upload the files to the webserver, but after that its really easy to use.
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I'm not a big fan of phpua.
Smoke
A regular
A regular

Post by Smoke »

If you downloaded and installed phpua and have a working version of it let me have that link. I want to check your "watch" page. I installed it fine, but the watch page is extremly,extremly slow. Edge is it a port issue. I was in their channel and they stated that maybe you have some port disabled. Here are some ports that may be needed to run properly

<DaiTengu> game port+1300
<DaiTengu> er
<DaiTengu> 13000
<DaiTengu> devnull: 27015+13000
<DaiTengu> devnull: 27015 + 13000
<DaiTengu> devnull: wake up
<DaiTengu> so
<DaiTengu> 400015
<DaiTengu> er
<DaiTengu> 40015
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is what phpua looks like if you want to see it in action (or semi action)

http://inlandempiremaps.nuclearfallout. ... o&server=0
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

I've discussed phpua's shortcomings with its author before and he blamed php output buffering (and as I pointed out to him, browser input buffering) as the problem.

At least at the time, phpua did the "watch" page by just making it into a long webpage that keeps sending new javascript commands to your browser. This is an incredibly hacked way of doing it since it gets filtered through the webserver and your browser. A much better and more reliable way to do it would be with Java. That's how olo does it with Jaba TV.
Smoke
A regular
A regular

Post by Smoke »

Edge I contacted phpua and they gave me the address below and told me..This is how the watch page is suppose to look when it's working fine when all available ports are open. We know your setup is installed correctly, it may be your provider who is hesitating to open up the available ports.open TCP Port 40015 to correct this issue. It is being blocked by a firewall or something. Note that it is tcp NOT udp

http://www.gibletfactory.com/phpua/inde ... h&server=0

It's working but i'm timing out and getting this error
Connection Timeout
(plugin_hl_mode_watch_mm.inc:85) the players are testing this and are also getting this error
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

We don't block any ports on the game server side and InterNAP would never restrict our connection without our permission.

I don't know enough about the plugin to effectively troubleshoot it here. I don't even know whether you're talking about a port on the game server or on the webserver, actually.
Smoke
A regular
A regular

Post by Smoke »

Does anyone who has "phpua" running on their NFO space having the same problem that i am. Is your Watch page coming in really slow with the info from your server! Answer Only if you know what i'm talking about and have a direct link to your phpua site. Thanks.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

I tried to run it, but yes actally it was slow, but I wasn't really trying anything fancy with it, so I didn't really try to run it. My friend, who doesn't rent anymore, also tried and the same thing happened.
LLLL
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by LLLL »

i had it its was a little slow but i was just testing it out seeing how it worked and stuff..
Smoke
A regular
A regular

Post by Smoke »

Go fiqure.....It's a NFO problem. Like usual we can't use it
Edge100x
Founder
Founder

Post by Edge100x »

Nope, not a problem on our end as far as I know. We do everything by the book, we don't block any ports, etc. I would suspect that it is phpua itself, which as I said is kind of hacked together. It does the modern equivalent of delays through "for" loops, which is something that makes it hard to port even between machines.
Supernuker
This is my homepage
This is my homepage

Post by Supernuker »

weird.